the MISFITS

charlie dundar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by charles_bronson:

no. the new misfits have done enough psychological damage to me that no matter what they do, they can never heal it. they were good...

im with him.

------------------

283 pig bunisher

sugoi desu ne

das facha

Guest TEARZ

hahaha, they're doing a 25th? i saw the 20th anniversary shit 5 years ago. damn. no danzig=bullshit. this could get ugly. i guaruntee you're paying at least 25 for tickets to see some bogus lead singer.

danzig.....will danzig be appearing?? as far as im concerned the Misfits no longer exist....danzig made that band, now their just a poor imitation. Boogie138

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

There is no new misfits. without Danzing there can be no Misfits. like Bad Brains without HR or Cro-maggs without John Joseph...which brings me to my next point these are all old men why don't they retire with honor instead of playing reunion shows every six months... whartever

• 8 months later...

texas isn't happening when your husband is dead

texas isn't happeneing when they cut off his head

texas is the reason that the president is dead

you gotta suck suck jackie O

not only do i think the misfits fuckin blow a goat without danzig, i also think danzig's solo stuff pretty much sucks to. danzig should just put his ego aside and realize that his best stuff was with the misfits, and the new misfits (basically a misfits cover band) should just give up. i mean, it was fun watching them play with gwar on halloween one time, but how can you not have fun at a gwar show?

Archived