I bought my first child today

Frate_Raper

I bought my first car today

I'm so growed up sons and bitcheeeeeesssssssssssss........ It's a Scope make your jokes dickheads but IT'S MINE.I can now tell my mother to suck my cock I will never have to ask for a ride and or use hers again.My insurance is nasty as fuck 380 A MONTH fucking tickets.Freightohh driving fast ain't worth it dun.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My first car= a 1961 Volkswagen Kombi microbus. It had a full-length roof rack and a 37-1/2 hp engine, so it's top speed was about 48 mph or so. It had a shit-rusted paint job, so I painted it 14 different colors of Rusto with a brush. I drove that van all over the Gulf coast, surfing, loaded down with camping equipment, surfboards, Coleman stoves, ice chests, etc. Damn, I miss that truck.

Guest imported_Tesseract

word, i like to drive silly fast.

Meaning that i dont drive THAT fast speedwise, tops 80 m/h in city

still i get so bored with driving in the city that i feel the need to

drive like a maniac in narrow streets, turns and park as fast as i can.

i know its stupid, its just aint fun otherwise

fuck it freightoh seriously I'm all about driving like a nut case but 380 is straight up ganking my shit all over.On the plus shit came tinted and i think it's lowered already but I know nothing about scopes so it could be just that low.

my boy just got bagged street racing with his civic dudes looking at time some one died at that spot the day before then that happened.He's got a bunch of shit against him from nause to a rap sheet thats huge driving and criminal.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

there are cars outside in the hotelparking lot. some nice ones, some shitty ones. parked next to one of those electric gas hybred bitches.

Originally posted by WhenOne

oh an s-coupe?

should have gone for the tiburon playa!

rally car in a box.

they had a really nice one except it was 2 grand more and the fucker had BROWN TRIM on a midnight blue flip flop paint job.I was told the clutches in those suck too.

Im happy with my 98 Jeep Grand Cheroke, my parents are cool about it, aslong as i have a job, i only have to pay car payments, and they pay for insurance. Payments are only 327 a month, i usually make that in two weeks at work. If i get fired, by by ride.

Archived