Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

I bought my first child today

I bought my first car today

I'm so growed up sons and bitcheeeeeesssssssssssss........ It's a Scope make your jokes dickheads but IT'S MINE.I can now tell my mother to suck my cock I will never have to ask for a ride and or use hers again.My insurance is nasty as fuck 380 A MONTH fucking tickets.Freightohh driving fast ain't worth it dun.

Guest willy.wonka

THAT REALLY DIDNT MAKE ANY SENCE AT ALL, IM HAPPY FOR YOU/.

Guest willy.wonka

OH ITS A SCOPE!!! NOW I GET IT...:lol: hahahahaha

My first car= a 1961 Volkswagen Kombi microbus. It had a full-length roof rack and a 37-1/2 hp engine, so it's top speed was about 48 mph or so. It had a shit-rusted paint job, so I painted it 14 different colors of Rusto with a brush. I drove that van all over the Gulf coast, surfing, loaded down with camping equipment, surfboards, Coleman stoves, ice chests, etc. Damn, I miss that truck.

whatr in the fuck is a scope. and god damn 380 a month?!!! i thought my 200 a month was comunist. but yours is way worse. ahahahahahaha.

fuck that, i like driving fast, really fast. i almost got nailed again tonight trying to get a fake integra type R to race. faggot wouldn't bite and i was pushin a little hard past a cop hiding. to hell with it, the sucker didn't stop me...

Guest imported_Tesseract

word, i like to drive silly fast.

Meaning that i dont drive THAT fast speedwise, tops 80 m/h in city

still i get so bored with driving in the city that i feel the need to

drive like a maniac in narrow streets, turns and park as fast as i can.

i know its stupid, its just aint fun otherwise

fuck it freightoh seriously I'm all about driving like a nut case but 380 is straight up ganking my shit all over.On the plus shit came tinted and i think it's lowered already but I know nothing about scopes so it could be just that low.

my boy just got bagged street racing with his civic dudes looking at time some one died at that spot the day before then that happened.He's got a bunch of shit against him from nause to a rap sheet thats huge driving and criminal.

Guest uncle-boy

cheeeeeeeeee-heeeeeeee!!!!

i love having my own car!

i know how you feel.:king:

Guest socrates

Why would you tell your mom that????

jesus h christ man! 380 a month! your getting bent over the railing on that one, but congrats on the car. maybe it just cause im not into the import scene but what the fuck is a scope slang for?

$380 is canadian dollars.

that's prolly $250 american. that still sucks shit but i pay $1900 a year for my whip..

I think he means scoup, as in hyundi, theyre a'ight. some of them had a turbo. blah, blah, blah, I miss my car.

Guest angry xbox

seriously explain wht a scope is

Guest ctrl+alt+del

there are cars outside in the hotelparking lot. some nice ones, some shitty ones. parked next to one of those electric gas hybred bitches.

A scope is a Hyundi(sp) and I was sharring a whip with the moms I paid for gas and insurance and I wasn't allowed to us the fucker at all.Thus why I'm telling the ma to suck on the cock

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this