yo, i have a little, BIG problem :(.. help a brother out.....

•nakone•

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha..i went to check and see if that fool is still talkin shit..and what do you know...he cant live without.

mapo not seeing your stupid posts is great.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

She's prolly overstressed and delaying her self...that was always the case for me and various girls.

Question is, can you recall and 'suspitious' incident???

if yes, worry a bit

I havent used a condom in 5 years and i never had a problem...

knock on wood

Originally posted by •nakone•

SHUT THE FUCK UP.. im not having no kid.. im 15.. ill fucking have an abortion

no actually, she will have the abortion, feel sick for a couple days and guilty for the rest of her life. great solution, way to go DAD.

if it were just that easy. i am pro choice, and your to young to have a baby, but it doesn't change the fact that you are stupid, both of you actually.

yo nak, i had sex with this girl , and she didnt get ers for about two weeks late as well...was all fine tho. was just really late ?

AHH yes, i was feeling very jelous cause you lost your virginity at 15, now im not jelous at all. I stress about 10000 times worse than other people.

Anyways dude, I would like to help you, but its too late for the day after pill. I suggest you run a couple pregnancy tests on it. If it shows up possitive show up to your local planned parenthood, you can work somthing out. I think in some states, im not sure which ones you can get abortions withought your parents knowing. And hell, they might even pay for it. Also another thing i heard (this could be totally wrong though) is that if you catch it early on they can do a very simple abortion that requires no surgery just a removing of the egg through a tube inserted up the vaginal cavity.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Everything's gonna turn out fine. Like some people on this thread, this same thing happened to me and my ex, she was two weeks late and I was scared out of my mind. Then the blessing came in waves of red. So chill out, everything's gonna be all right.

If not, well...

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/nelson.jpg'>

Originally posted by suburbian bum

show up to your local planned parenthood, you can work somthing out. I think in some states, im not sure which ones you can get abortions withought your parents knowing. And hell, they might even pay for it.

in jersey........i SERIOUSLY dought that

instead of coming here to 12oz, where you are never gonna get any real good advice (apart from the occasional), why the fuck didnt u go to the planned parenthood thingy they got over in the US????

all i have to say is youre 15 and getting more action than me.....

THAT SUCKS. (for me.)

the girl i was talking to worked at hooters and in one of those classic moves that women make, decided without telling me that she wanted to see other people....

w00t! counterstrike and trains here i come........

(my right hand still shows me love..)

Im glad for that girl, Nak if she was pregnant, would you have even supported her!? You sure as hell didn't sound like you would, calling her a bitch and shit, think about how much more emotional pressure would she have been under. I hope you learn't a valuable lesson from this ordeal.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

nak seriously..if she got pregnant, what would you have done???? use a fuckin hat next time bucko, no need for any nak jrs running around now is there?

Originally posted by •nakone•

after sex... does it take a girl longer to have her period.. because the last girl i was with hasnt had her period yet.. and she was suppose to like 2weeks ago or something..

im scared:(

hahahahahahaha.....and that was your first time right? muahahahaha.....oh man thats funny.

".

she could still be pregnant...if she is..i feel sorry for her..you're obviously not man enough to own up...as denzel would say..."own up nigga"

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by mapo wc

nak,

theres a nak jr on the way, and YOURE scared?

as slayer would say god hates us all.... because he got laid

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the thought of a nak jr running around drawing pictures of pokemon all over his daddy nak's parents house makes me laugh.

daddy nak. :lol: :lol: :lol:

nick nack daddy nak give your baby a home.

Archived