yo, i have a little, BIG problem :(.. help a brother out.....

•nakone•

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she could just be late.

im assuming this girl is young like you. at that age i heard girls' bodies are all fucked up and their period is weird and shit.

but if shes pregnant.

id recommend abortion. seriously.

it costs around $400 so get the money somehow.

that is, assuming shes willing.

Guest SPLINTER

pour soda down here cooch. maybe peroxide.

if she doesnt have a period in the next 2 weeks, tell her to start punching herself in the stomach and accidentally running into stuff with her lower abdomen.

well you dont seem to be getting good information...and i was once 15...hell i was once sexually active as well...you have to realize that both of you had sex...women tend toput more emotional value in the action than guys...and its also women having the kids...its both physically and mentally possible for her to be subsiding her period...lots of times..especially when young..girls will get stressed..especially after having sex...and it will cause them to miss...my ex girlfriend has been a month late and everything turned out fine..she was just stressed....on the pessimistic side of things...even if she does end up getting her period..she can still be pregnant...young women have undeveloped systems..and well.....things happen...i suggest you sit tight and make her feel comfortable...heh..either that...or "play wrestle" with her....and punch that little fetus to death...ahhahahah

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by •nakone•

honestly.. what can i do guys :( :(

punch her belly 20 times as hard as you can:)

:( sorry that was wrong

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

or you could always just tell her that she slept with someone else and it isnt your baby, then end up on Maury Povich.

:lol: SOOOOOOUUUUPEEEYY!!!!

Guest willy.wonka

this happened with me and my girl..except i was outa town and she said she was pregnant..i was kinda scared, cause i was a wildone on the run..i like to live and party...that just told me it was the end, but after a while of thinking, i ws kinda happy that i was gonna be a father..i was gonna fly her out to hawaii and ask her to marry me and stuff...

i can say that i was sad when i found out that it was just a false alrm...we both were, but after a while of thinking..i was very very happy.

Archived