Ever bust a meeeeeeeean nut in you girls grill?

MeroSeis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Back in highschool, I went to a kegger and got hella loaded. Anyway, this one chick who had a thing for me, but I didn't like, started hitting on me. She asked me if I wanted her to give me head, letting the beer take the unattractive edge off her, I went into the bathroom with her and started getting skull. When I finished my beer, I had had about enough so yanked it out and blew all over her forehead and hair. She started going off and freaking out on me. Then she TOOK OFF her wig and started washing the manjuice out. The guy who's house it was came in cuz he thought some chick was getting raped with all the yelling going on. We both had a good laugh. Seeing her that monday at school was so sweet... I think I ruined that wig of hers cuz it was fucked up after that and she won't even look at me in the halls. I felt kinda bad cuz she had cancer or somethin Got the nick name Wiggy from that little episode.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

HOW THE FUCK DOES JIZZ BOUNCE?!??!?!

listen soon your body will go through some changes.

youll start getting hair in places it wasnt before.

soon after that you will start to have New feelings.

at this point you will be prime to play the skin flute.

Soon after some practice you can take the show an the road. And you too will be bouncing jizz with the best of them...

Originally posted by Scott LaJock

listen soon your body will go through some changes.

youll start getting hair in places it wasnt before.

soon after that you will start to have New feelings.

at this point you will be prime to play the skin flute.

Soon after some practice you can take the show an the road. And you too will be bouncing jizz with the best of them...

:lol:

Pullin The Hudini

My friend told me about this once but I havent hated a bitch enough to try it.

After bangin that ho in the ass, make a bunch of sounds like your done.

Spit on her back to give it the full effect. After she turns around...... Bam Right in the grill..............Never Failez

help me dr. puberty... what's happening to my skin?

my face is full of blotches from my forehead to my chin

don't worry brenda, what you suffer from is zits

guys will never notice because they're busy staring at your tits

i remember it was last night i was feeling kind of naughty

i was having just a little bit too much fun with my body

i was chillin' watching tv, i stumbled on baywatch

i got a strange sensation like a fever in my crotch!!!

• 2 months later...

i was screwing around with this married chick from my old job a few years back. she came over my apt. one time and we boned, i remeber when i pulled out i shot right up to her eye, pretty decent amount at that....for some reason i put my arms up and cheered, then laughed. i still dont know why. she laughed too but i think she thought i was a weirdo or a dick......haha

• 1 year later...

This thread is classic...

I was tittie fucking my ex one time and then bam i had to cum.I end up trying to nut on her chest but instead i fire a cum rocket which hits her neck and shots straight up into the air.I swear if i didn't pull my head back it would have nailed me in the face.It actually ended up hitting her ear.I was laughing for days about that shit.

Originally posted by The_Bench

Back in highschool, I went to a kegger and got hella loaded. Anyway, this one chick who had a thing for me, but I didn't like, started hitting on me. She asked me if I wanted her to give me head, letting the beer take the unattractive edge off her, I went into the bathroom with her and started getting skull. When I finished my beer, I had had about enough so yanked it out and blew all over her forehead and hair. She started going off and freaking out on me. Then she TOOK OFF her wig and started washing the manjuice out. The guy who's house it was came in cuz he thought some chick was getting raped with all the yelling going on. We both had a good laugh. Seeing her that monday at school was so sweet... I think I ruined that wig of hers cuz it was fucked up after that and she won't even look at me in the halls. I felt kinda bad cuz she had cancer or somethin Got the nick name Wiggy from that little episode.

Kid, you're foul! You got brains from a girl who had a wig on and cancer?

Then busted on her face? You're fucking fucked! And have no standards!

Archived