dorstar, biter?

Guest symon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

unless you can post the other piece too,

there's no way for us to compare them.

so it's only going to get messy from here.

this really is a waste of a thread but yes those are all original...i have absolutely no idea about this angel pic that you saw. i learned my style on my own. i dont bite.... thats beginner stuff. show me the picture that you saw of "angel". im interested to know what it looks like. laters.

fair enough...

I though maybe your piece might very well have "inspired" it (or vice versa), but if you say it's yours then whatever... I'll see if i can hook up a pic, but no guarantees...

But as far as this being a waste of thread, Paper Chase is fundamentaly a waste of space on its own...

no worries

u have some nerve yapping shit about other people biting styles..especially Dorkstar biting that angel shit..what the fuk are u thinking?...i've seen that pussy angel shit ur talking about and its no where near Dorks shit...unless u;ve came up with another Miracle angel piece shut the fuk up....and if paper chase is such a waste then why the fuk are u so worried about dork biting some shit?? i think ur a fucking waste of sperm..now die!!!!!!!!!!!.....u fucking maggot:cool:

Originally posted by Arson Oner

u have some nerve yapping shit about other people biting styles..especially Dorkstar biting that angel shit..what the fuk are u thinking?...i've seen that pussy angel shit ur talking about and its no where near Dorks shit...unless u;ve came up with another Miracle angel piece shut the fuk up....and if paper chase is such a waste then why the fuk are u so worried about dork biting some shit?? i think ur a fucking waste of sperm..now die!!!!!!!!!!!.....u fucking maggot:cool:

WORD

Originally posted by Arson Oner

i think ur a fucking waste of sperm..now die!!!!!!!!!!!.....u fucking maggot

Now that's both funny and fuckin harsh at the same time!!!!

^^^^exactly....people like me. naw not really....i remember when i first started off writeing bout 5 years ago....i use to try and form letters from writers in ATT so they would look like my own. i was once a biter....but i dont feel bad....im sure there are plenty of others who can admit the same.

Archived