Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest symon

dorstar, biter?

Guest symon
Originally posted by DorkstaR

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000025.jpg'>

Hey Dorkstar, is this an origional(sp?) sketch?

Because the letters look identical to an ANGEL piece I saw recently...

The color pattern is fairly different but the A,N and E and more or less flow of the whole piece is identical...

Guest --zeSto--

unless you can post the other piece too,

there's no way for us to compare them.

so it's only going to get messy from here.

this really is a waste of a thread but yes those are all original...i have absolutely no idea about this angel pic that you saw. i learned my style on my own. i dont bite.... thats beginner stuff. show me the picture that you saw of "angel". im interested to know what it looks like. laters.

Guest symon

fair enough...

I though maybe your piece might very well have "inspired" it (or vice versa), but if you say it's yours then whatever... I'll see if i can hook up a pic, but no guarantees...

But as far as this being a waste of thread, Paper Chase is fundamentaly a waste of space on its own...

no worries

u have some nerve yapping shit about other people biting styles..especially Dorkstar biting that angel shit..what the fuk are u thinking?...i've seen that pussy angel shit ur talking about and its no where near Dorks shit...unless u;ve came up with another Miracle angel piece shut the fuk up....and if paper chase is such a waste then why the fuk are u so worried about dork biting some shit?? i think ur a fucking waste of sperm..now die!!!!!!!!!!!.....u fucking maggot:cool:

Originally posted by Arson Oner

u have some nerve yapping shit about other people biting styles..especially Dorkstar biting that angel shit..what the fuk are u thinking?...i've seen that pussy angel shit ur talking about and its no where near Dorks shit...unless u;ve came up with another Miracle angel piece shut the fuk up....and if paper chase is such a waste then why the fuk are u so worried about dork biting some shit?? i think ur a fucking waste of sperm..now die!!!!!!!!!!!.....u fucking maggot:cool:

WORD

Guest meone
Originally posted by Arson Oner

i think ur a fucking waste of sperm..now die!!!!!!!!!!!.....u fucking maggot

Now that's both funny and fuckin harsh at the same time!!!!

yah dont even open your mouth without proof,,,

and i dont beleive you anyways,,, if he is a toy biter that coppied the A, the N and the E than he dig a pretty good fukin K,,,,

this thred was not needed,,,

Guest CRone

haha...

he said "fag".

wow he is soooooo original!

everyone bites off each other except the ones that create new techniques and styles that pave the wave for a differnet future in graf!

^^^^exactly....people like me. naw not really....i remember when i first started off writeing bout 5 years ago....i use to try and form letters from writers in ATT so they would look like my own. i was once a biter....but i dont feel bad....im sure there are plenty of others who can admit the same.

I ADMIT THE SAME..EVERYONE INCORPORATES OTHERS STYLES TO FORM THEIR OWN......SO I ADMIT I BIT A COUPLE OF TIMES YEARS AGO.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this