SHOULD WE SWITCH UP THE COLOR SCHEME AT 12ozPROPHET?

misteraven

Guest clockwork202

keep grey its like 12oz signature color..if you change the color scheme, its just not going to have the same feel to it plus its going to look all whacky and gay...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I'd prefer that the grey sticks around. Like people pointed out before- it is a nice neutral color, which draws less attention for those using this board at work. However, being that this is a site that is based around graffiti, I'm sure we are all in capable hands when it comes to color combinations.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Smart

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ComunityHero

It looks alright, but personaly, I think a black background would look a lot better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so... your first post, you must have registered just to tell us... thanks for the input

haha, thats his only post too.

it should stay gray...allthough a lot of other forums give the members a lot more options..why dont we get um (ie avatars, choose your own color sheme, ect ect)

anyway gray is a lot better than some bright color that will burn out your retnas...and you know theres a lot of heads up on this board who will go blind in a matter of hours if its changed to something bright

• 2 months later...

i voted to keep the gray. like so many others have said, it wouldn't feel like home if they were all gone.

i would also like to cast my vote for new intro images....can't you set up several to cycle each time we come to 12oz....actually, i've got the forum pageg bookmarked, because each time i went to the index page to see a if a new image was there, it'd be the same old images...

no, feels like home.

plus im still waiting for the construction of the rest of the site as per the opening page of the site. but is four the hard way supposed to be the rest of the site or something? i say finsh before trying to improve the already reconstructed.

Archived