SHOULD WE SWITCH UP THE COLOR SCHEME AT 12ozPROPHET?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stapler
Originally posted by Grandola

keep the grey, but you should add templates to the forum, so we can customize it to the way we want it to look... i've seen it on a few boards. like make the grey the default, but let us choose different color schemes.

somethin like:

http://www.tutorialforums.com

Just what I was thinking I would not mind being able to change the colours sometimes as Grey is cool but gets annoying and fucks with my eyes sometimes

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by black hook

change the colors? no way the color are perfect, if you changed them then the site would never be the same as it was before.

word keep it grey

????

I know grey is cool, but dead. Grafitti is about adding life to shit, not shit to life.

What about keeping the grey, but also throwing in some other plain/dark colors like brown, hunter green, banner red, gold/dark yellow/orange. HUNG LIKE A ELEPHANT!

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

mabye some intro music... eruption for example would be perrrfect!

http://www.rogerfisher.com/images/onstage/eddie-van-halen_80.jpg'>

yeah thats whats up dude!

as far as colors go with shit like message boards , given that people (like me ) look at this site for extended periods of time , greys with white (mostly) text are easy on the eyes and keep people here longer. (why i donty know , because it serves no real purpose other than looking at what people say and post , no advertisers other than 12oz benifit (with exceptions here and there) ) none the less , i say keep it like it is id like to say 20 years down the line that something other than 12oz was the cause of my retnas exploding....

id say keep it a soothing color....if its to bright itll be like being on a b boy site....mif ytou cahnge it ..id say change it to the colors of the green and tan background of the writers forum symbol....hmmh mmm???

Guest drunken phil

it would be coo,if you could somehow let us determine the color we want to see when w sign in. like having everybody choose their own colors somehow. just an idear

Originally posted by noezywriter

id say keep it a soothing color....if its to bright itll be like being on a b boy site....mif ytou cahnge it ..id say change it to the colors of the green and tan background of the writers forum symbol....hmmh mmm???

good idea

Originally posted by fr8burner

disable the posts thing....to many peopel post for only that reason...and if somone has less than 30 noone listens to them....but if you have like 3000 your god and you know all.....but what do i know i only have 1000..

I think that's a good idea and it would get rid of a lot of useless posts, but if they did that, a bunch of people will leave and probably kill themselves.

Archived