why am i so freaking patriotic?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

America is

America is

America is

America is

America is the home of the hypocrite

American dream so f-f-full of it

Look at the indians

look at the blacks

look at the figures

look at the facts

check out the facts

the facts not the lies

when you find out

big surprise

check out the indians

check out the blacks

check out the figures

check out the facts

check out some facts

check out the facts not the lies

when you find out

it's a big surprise right between the eyes

american dream is only a dream

no desperation limit

new desperation level

even though my nose don't work

I smell trouble I smell trouble

no desperation limit

new desperation level

murder, mureder in the goverment

say you're sorry

say you're sorry

no desperation limit

new desperation level

turn the key

turn the lock

nationalism

you can suck my..

no desperation limit

new desperation level

watch the worl's progressin'

everywhere

aggresion, aggresion

aggresion, aggresion

aggresion, aggresion

----------

violent femmes

Being able to bitch about how much you hate your country is the greatest thing about america, you do that in any other country and you get killed. I'll stay, thank you very much.

yes i know my enemies

they're the ones who taught me to fight me

compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission,

ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite

ALL OF WHICH ARE AMERICAN DREAMS

RATM

------------------

[O!][:_:][O!]

[This message has been edited by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega (edited 04-08-2001).]

Originally posted by kid furie:

America is

America is

America is

America is

Look at the indians

look at the blacks

look at the figures

look at the facts

check out the facts

the facts not the lies

when you find out

big surprise

check out the indians

check out the blacks

check out the figures

check out the facts

check out some facts

check out the facts not the lies

when you find out

it's a big surprise right between the eyes

american dream is only a dream

no desperation limit

new desperation level

even though my nose don't work

I smell trouble I smell trouble

no desperation limit

new desperation level

murder, mureder in the goverment

say you're sorry

say you're sorry

no desperation limit

new desperation level

turn the key

turn the lock

nationalism

you can suck my..

no desperation limit

new desperation level

watch the worl's progressin'

everywhere

aggresion, aggresion

aggresion, aggresion

aggresion, aggresion

----------

violent femmes

but they love american music.

------------------

poop

Originally posted by Aeon:

Alright. fuck anyone who talks shit and disrespects America. Just yesterday, I told Chue off for talking shit about our country.

If you don't like It here...get the FUCK out.

not everyone has the financial or social liberty to do that. and if you love america so much then you have to love freedom of speech. "i disapprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it." - voltaire

labelled and jaded, neatly fabricated

with a thick flag blinding your eyes

AND THE CHARTER IN YOUR MOUTH JUST SPITS THE ANTHEM OUT

and we all start believing the lies

the true north strong and free in its archaic vanity

sets an image for the world well put forth

but when welfare's on the block

and there's munitions in the stock

one wonders what the hell it's all worth

are you proud of what your fore fathers did

for God and country everything that they said

thank God you can say this is where you were born

are you proud of all the natives who fell

of all the soldiers forced off into hell

sent home wrapped in the flag they died for

tagged, marked, and branded, mentally short-handed

SMILE THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH

while evil twisted premiers half a century my age

won't admit to my education's worth

so I'll sit back complacent, silent, and patient

and wonder what the hell is so great

about 60 million hands renovating stolen lands

and a government founded on spite

Marilyn's Vitamins - How to debate a Nationalist and Win

here's a comparison between the US and other wealthy countries. t's an old report ('92 i think), but i think it's still relevant.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/8Comparison.htm

and here's the statistical punchline if you don't want to read all that (it's a whole lotta reading):

----------

DEMOCRACY

The U.S. may be the oldest existing democracy in the world, but it is also the weakest, and one of the only democracies where voting is not required by law. It shows:

Voter participation:

Germany 87%

Sweden 86

Norway 83

Netherlands 80

Finland 76

United Kingdom 75

Canada 75

United States 49

Average number of national referenda per year:

Switzerland 169

Australia 18

Denmark 11

France 10

Ireland 8

Italy 4

Sweden 3

Norway 1

United Kingdom 1

Canada 0

Finland 0

Germany 0

Japan 0

Netherlands 0

United States 0

The United Nations Human Freedom Index (0 = least freedom, 40 = most freedom.):

Sweden 38

Denmark 38

Netherlands 37

Austria 36

Finland 36

France 35

Germany 35

Canada 34

Switzerland 34

Australia 33

United States 33

Japan 32

United Kingdom 32

--------

go figure.

[This message has been edited by EatMorGlue (edited 04-08-2001).]

Guest dBUSH

I would really like to leave the country so I could figure out exactly what I would be missing. I aint talking about going to fucking Haiti or some shit but I want to go to some of these other democracies tohave something to compare my home to y'know? America was the first government of it's kind and I can't see how someone couldn't improve of the idea.

Originally posted by dBUSH:

America was the first government of it's kind and I can't see how someone couldn't improve of the idea.

Ask your self if America today still encompases and represents the principals that the country was founded upon.

Sure America may have more freedom then most countries, but do all americans enjoy this freedom?

just because your ahead of other countries does not mean that the system is perfect and should not be tampered with.

And as for that shit about 'love it or leave it' , the person bad mouthing the country has just as much right to speak his mind as u do, and him questioning things does not make him any less american then you.

Originally posted by Aeon:

Alright. fuck anyone who talks shit and disrespects America. Just yesterday, I told Chue off for talking shit about our country.

If you don't like It here...get the FUCK out.

dam straight. i'm on my way out as soon as i can get the fuck out of here. if we go to war with china the fucking government better not ask me to fight for this piece of shit place.

Originally posted by Southern kid:

if we go to war with china the fucking government better not ask me to fight for this piece of shit place.

yes i am getting off topic.. deal with it.

bush is such a stubborn bastard.. if he would have just said.. 'i am sorry for spying on your country'.. even if he didnt mean it.. we would have all our spy technology back (which from what ive heard.. they have our top of the line spy shit) and the 2 pilots would also be back on american soil. fuck the president.

------------------

yes.. yes i am.

• 7 months later...

next to god of course america i

"next to god of course god america i

love you land of the pilgrims' and so forth oh

say can you see by the dawn's early my

country 'tis of centuries come and go

and are no more what of it we should worry

in every language even deafanddumb

thy sons acclaim your glorious name by gorry

by jingo by gee by gosh by gum

why talk of beauty what could be more beautiful than these heroic happy dead

who rushed like lions to the roaring slaughter

they did not stop to think they died instead

then shall the voice of liberty be mute?"

He spoke. And drank rapidly a glass of water

i just posted this about military tribunals but i think it speaks my mind to some extent.

america is great if you make over 100k a yr and have a 401k stock options and benefits, but that only encompasses about 10% of americans. as for the rest of us working stiffs we are stifled, not allowed to speak our minds in a public forum other than small little sites on the internet. the one that scares me the most on the index of free countries is the national referendum one, like that would ever happen in a fair method we cant even host a fucking election without twisting it around.

*hmm new conspiracy thought, probably not so new tho' the middle east hates george sr. and now gw is put in office by shady politics shady as shit, the whole country is rallying around this cheating bastard hmm... discuss....

"Detention and trial of accused terrorists by a military tribunal is necessary ``to protect the United States and its citizens, and for the effective conduct of military operations and prevention of terrorist attacks,'' the five-page order said. "

*basically in my eyes the best protection we can afford as the American people is to be told the truth about terrorists, and the actions of the American government, but we live in a day and age of repression so this right, the right to fair trial and jury of peers is taken away on a whim, no conclusive evidence is necessary in a military court to sentence some scapegoat to immediate death, they couldnt talk they are dead.

``These are extraordinary times and the president wants to have as many options as possible,'' said Justice Department spokeswoman Mindy Tucker. "

*yes these are extraordinary times, dont get me wrong mindy, but how far will GW go in terms of as many options as possible there has been mass media censorship already, even on the standpoint of personal opinion. several journalists for the NY Post and Atlantic Monthly have had their syndicated columns taken away from them for no more than publishing the opinion that the terrorists are not cowards or else they would not have died for what they believe in. First Amendment rights are going extremely fast... just waiting for the other.

when you have the secretary of state saying that we need to watch what we say and not comment on things we are basically turning into a police state.

"The problem with federal district courts or courts-martial from the point of view of the chief executive is that there is appellate review plus stringent federal rules of evidence, said Ifrah. "

*this is what a trial is and our justice system is so fucked anyway, Mumia/Peltier/mcveigh scapegoated tried on suspicious terms with suspicious evidence, dare i say the scapegoating isnt ending, basically all of the evidence pointing to bin-Laden points dierectly back at the us government, trained and paid for by us to fight wait who the Northern Allaince who is just as much of a bunch of human rights violaters as the Taliban is. but all the finger pointing gets us nowhere, there were most likely no Muslims aboard the planes just fictitious names and events to cover something larger up. i still have the ability to say this and think this if this type of trial by fire is enacted i will be shot on site for even thinking this type of thought.

"It expands the FBI's wiretapping and electronic surveillance authority and imposes stronger penalties for harboring or financing terrorists. The measure also increases the number of crimes considered terrorist acts and toughens the punishments for committing them. "

*like speaking my mind in a public forum? like mentioning on my syndicated broadcast (aside to Bill Maher) that the terrorists have more heart than any American alive today. like carrying a weapon, like killing William Cooper because he know too much which is a whole other subject.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by marmuchian

america is simply the shit. we got the illest hoods, the illest suburbs, the illest graffiti, the illest rap music, the illest bitches, and the illest taco bells word to the motherfuckin streets

the only problem is that "america" is illi live in america.i am an american.i love america,that doesnt mean i have to love the currupt govern/ment she harbors.

and ever since taco bell has been using that fake-ass guacumole,the food taste like some movie plastic slop!

Originally posted by Southern kid

dam straight. i'm on my way out as soon as i can get the fuck out of here. if we go to war with china the fucking government better not ask me to fight for this piece of shit place.

i agree. USA is not the only place where you can excercise the freedom of speech, press, religion and other things. I would not fight for this. You die for nothing, just another # , a pair of hands to hold a gun. You will not be remembered. you will be forgotten. just another # if you fight and die.

• 2 years later...

Archived