eminem - lose yourself

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im downloading it off of kazaa as i type. have you heard infinate? i do believe its his best song. but make sure you download the song infinate and not just a song from the album infinate.

your welcome

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Mapo shut up and go listen to your Ja Rule cds...

haha. whats with you and replying to everyone of my threads with a pseudo-insult? oh well, its your time thats being wasted, not mine. so keep on, player.

anyway. i didnt really like 'infinite' the song or the album. except for 'murder, murder'. the song infinite just reminds me of why everyone said he was biting nas' style.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yo every "lose yourself" on kazza is like just the first verse redone over and over again...any place i can get the full uncut song

Guest socrates

Eminem has crappy beats that sound the same and all his lyrics are on the same 3 subjects 1.hating family 2.hating women 3.hating people who are famous..like him??? He's only popular because DRE put him out and all of you 15 year old white guys feel that he is in some way like you and relate to him, therefore you think that it is OK to think and act like him, which it isn't.

*I'm*done*

Originally posted by socrates

Eminem has crappy beats that sound the same and all his lyrics are on the same 3 subjects 1.hating family 2.hating women 3.hating people who are famous..like him??? He's only popular because DRE put him out and all of you 15 year old white guys feel that he is in some way like you and relate to him, therefore you think that it is OK to think and act like him, which it isn't.

*I'm*done*

haha. he said the same exact shit in white america!

oh and hes not just famous because of dre. hes also famous because hes one of the best lyricists ever. and he has alot more topics than that but if thats your viewpoint thats fine.

-----------

i dont think the whole thing is out.

i think they released a sample and people just made a loop of it.

Originally posted by mapo wc

why? if you dont mind me asking.

funny you asked me the same thing in your 'eminems father' thread or whatever, then when i gave you my answer you never replied... im still waiting. im with willy on this one.

Archived