Why do you call Baseball the world series when it`s not?

Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by mapo wc

who cares.

its not like the baseball teams from other countries could fuck with us anyway.

"Baseball teams from other countries" Nobodyelse obviously wants to play it.. Anyhow your response was proper stupid!!

Originally posted by mapo wc

who cares.

its not like the baseball teams from other countries could fuck with us anyway.

actually, SE4, mapo's on point here. first of all, plenty of other countries love baseball. a lot of south american and carribean countries are into it. japan too. you cant clown on baseball though when kricket is so big over there. that shit is LAME!! ill admit that baseball isnt really entertaining to watch(especially if you never played or grew up on it), but its fun as fuck to play. i swear to god i was the best player in my town (in my age group) back in the day. i should never have dropped that sport. i promise id be pro.... i had to start skating and snowboarding though... and no teams could fuck with the US in baseball. not basketball or football either. but those are american spots so what do you expect?? but american has some good fuckin athletes. swimming, running, soccer (hey, they made it to the second stage at least), bob sledding, skeeing, hockey..... a lot of shit. i dont know why they call it the world cup though. i know they play other countries sometimes, but not in the world cup....

Originally posted by jah

actually, SE4, mapo's on point here. first of all, plenty of other countries love baseball. a lot of south american and carribean countries are into it. japan too. you cant clown on baseball though when kricket is so big over there. that shit is LAME!! ill admit that baseball isnt really entertaining to watch(especially if you never played or grew up on it), but its fun as fuck to play. i swear to god i was the best player in my town (in my age group) back in the day. i should never have dropped that sport. i promise id be pro.... i had to start skating and snowboarding though... and no teams could fuck with the US in baseball. not basketball or football either. but those are american spots so what do you expect?? but american has some good fuckin athletes. swimming, running, soccer (hey, they made it to the second stage at least), bob sledding, skeeing, hockey..... a lot of shit. i dont know why they call it the world cup though. i know they play other countries sometimes, but not in the world cup....

right.

plus the standout stars from other countries usually come over here to play anyway. so its more global than it seems. basketball is the same way.

for the most part, america dominates sports.

Archived