If the English settlers never went to America what language would you be speaking?

Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by WhenOne

half of me would be speaking german

and the other half would be speaking spanish

but id like to think that i would be speaking a mix of the two that no one would understand

haha, that would be funny!

First of all America wasnt discovered, there were millions of inhabitants already there. And if it wasnt for a lot of luck, cruelty, disease, and death, most of your monkey asses would still be freezing in Europe. Eitherway half my family still speaks Apache

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by Esai

First of all America wasnt discovered, there were millions of inhabitants already there. And if it wasnt for a lot of luck, cruelty, disease, and death, most of your monkey asses would still be freezing in Europe. Eitherway half my family still speaks Apache

"Freezing in Europe" are you stupid mate, northern Europe is cold in the winter just like say New York but less so, southern Europe is boiling in the summer and warm the rest of the year..

Guest imported_Europe

The vikings went to America around 1000, called it wineland and then went back to Europe, couldnt see what the fuzz was about... Still cant actually...

Guest Canadiano

vikings got in some serious battles here, too. i forgot what tribes, exactly, but warrior vs warrior means that vikings ain't gonna bother, and go home. they made some nice bonds with natives, as well. i hear that some natives may have learned to build the crossbow from the vikings waaaayyy back. who knows what kind of knowledge was exchanged? in a way, they both have great ideas on the afterlife while dying in battle.

imagine the viking pilgrims combined with the natives, and eventually, Canada became a world superpower of warlords who don't fear death.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Canadiano

imagine the viking pilgrims combined with the natives, and eventually, Canada became a world superpower of warlords who don't fear death.

sweet !

truth be told... If english wasn't the top language,

we's all be speaking French and Spanish.

And French and Spanish are very similar, so I'm sure a new language

would evolve quickly. It would be like Cerole, only not so backwater.

Originally posted by YANKEE KILLA

does'nt matter mate they would still be talkin shit, regardless of the language.

ahahahahhahahahahhaha

you sir are this :king:

Originally posted by Esai

hell yes thank you very much. juaneno indians kick the white peoples ass.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i'm a mutt... the only ones i know for sure off hand would be cherokee, swedish, and english...

Maybe we are distant cousins..

but Im English, Irish and cherokee..

I thought I was French Canadian for my whole fucking life untill this last summer..My grandpa laid out the family tree..haha..and I found out I wasnt even French at all....But English..

I felt so betrayed!;)

Guest --zeSto--

I thought I was French Canadian for my whole fucking life untill this last summer..

some things you just feel.

Being french canadian is a mindset more than a blood line.

Do you ever feel the need to wear neon painters caps wit the brim up?

How about jeans with rips?

Ever shout 'Tabernacle' when you're mad?

Are theur cheese curds on you french fires?

that's the mindeset I'm talking about.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

I thought I was French Canadian for my whole fucking life untill this last summer..

some things you just feel.

Being french canadian is a mindset more than a blood line.

Do you ever feel the need to wear neon painters caps wit the brim up?

How about jeans with rips?

Ever shout 'Tabernacle' when you're mad?

Are theur cheese curds on you french fires?

that's the mindeset I'm talking about.

yeah man..sometimes when im feeling restless in the middle of the night..I go outside into my alley and burn american flags and put on my yak hat and little mounty suit...Lather my body with cheese....buy some whores legally..just to see if I can..Listen to nelly fertado (shes the jam) and swollen members ..juggle my cans of spa blue..I know you know what im talkin aboot. :rolleyes:

Archived