Boddice Ripper... En Garde!

Smart

Originally posted by Smart

none of you are worthy, talk to me when you've paid all you own bills for 10 years...

blah blah blah, shut up nerd... all you do is pop shit about how fuckin smart you think you are.

thats like me running around trying to constantly remind you of how bad i would fuck you up if we got into beef. pointless

you wanna get down to shit my i.q.s 159, whats yours you fuckin nerd, chances are not there.

i don't run around trying to flex my intellect, but i do occasionally go out of my way to prove a point. this is a graffiti forum, not a fucking classroom.

not like iCeberg, destined to be dumb as a stump for ever... still, as I keep saying Bodice, I like you, but I'm not going to deny the fact that you keep side stepping my question, you talked a bunch of shit and now you just want to sweep it under the rug...

I never asked you justify it to me, I asked you to justify it to EVERYONE

you've justified nothing to anyone instead

oh boy the irony of this quote

i wont even try to reason with you as to why you think im as dumb as a stump, other than willfully neglecting the presence of my intelligence to avoid confrontations.

an yet you haven't answered any questions i've posed at you, ever. all you would do is side step them, if you will. so stop cryin, you claim to be so fucking smart, so above the rest of us, yet you still sit here and bitch to us about this an that an how fuckin great you are. if your so fuckin smart then why are you sitting around on 12 oz. prophet argueing with the likes of this stump?

for example...

sorry, I don't go in for those back door shennanigans... sure I'm flattered, perhaps even a little curious but not realy all that interested...

seems like you might get some action from iCeberg, he acts pretty gay...

wow... are you fucking serious?

iCeberg and Stapler can't mid their own business...

is this not a fuckin public forum? you amaze me sometimes, you really do...

anyways, everyone seems to have a problem with you, so maybe the problem isnt with everyone else, figure it out

i wasn't even gonna say shit back until i saw you started deleting my replies

its the internet smart, stop crying like a little bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iCEBERG

is this not a fuckin public forum? you amaze me sometimes, you really do...

i wasn't even gonna say shit back until i saw you started deleting my replies

I'm sure you butt into peoples conversations in public places all the time, just because I don't care wether or not you read it doesn't mean I need or want your input... that's why your name isn't in the title... as far as deleting your replies, you must mean the repetative 'shh now' posts...

and you couldn't fuck me up on the fuck-uppinest day of your life if you had an electrified fuck-upping machine

I'm sure you butt into peoples conversations in public places all the time,

thats pretty crazy, that uncanny ability to predict my personality through text i mean. for all you know i could be deaf

just because I don't care wether or not you read it doesn't mean I need or want your input... that's why your name isn't in the title... as far as deleting your replies, you must mean the repetative 'shh now' posts...

did you mean repetative like your "bitch shut the fuck up" posts? or just mine? eh go figure, must have been just mine, suprise, suprise

and you couldn't fuck me up on the fuck-uppinest day of your life if you had an electrified fuck-upping machine

that was cute.

anyways... stay here an flex your net muscles, i got shit to do

Archived