Boddice Ripper... En Garde!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh but, I remember that Bodice is a lesbian, perhaps she has some guy friends she could link you up with... she's obviously not going to answer my question so maybe you could get yourself a gaydate and make this thread productive at least...

seems like you might get some action from iCeberg, he acts pretty gay...

Guest Stapler

So Mr Smart, let me get this straight.........You think I am gay and thatsaying that to me will make me mad.............Well my mum was gay and she died last week.........Want to keep saying shit like that I will find someone who knows you to hit you for me

Guest Stapler

I wanted to see if you would play down what you where saying.....No my mum is not gay and no she is not dead.................But you Smart have some problems

My problems:

Bodice Ripper won't answer my question

iCeberg and Stapler can't mid their own business...

does that sum it up?

btw, you're a bitch just for playing the bullshit "mum's death" card on me, until you know what it's like to be waken by your sobbing father to learn that you will never see your mother again you are a full on pussy in my book.

Guest Stapler

I know what it feels like to loose loved ones and I know what friends feel like to loose there mothers......................But if Boddice doesn`t want to answer any questions then you should shut the fuck up yourself..........period:D

Guest Stapler

And if I wanted to kill myself and you happened to be near me I would let every bullit rip until there was only one left......Hence I would take every sucker that talked shit to me straight to hell...............The last would be used to kill myself............But I don`t want to do that so you made a pointless remark....

Guest Stapler

Your sad you have to qoute yourself to say something...................Why didn`t your mum use that coat hanger to wrench your fetus out of her whomb instead of hanging that jumper in the closet???????

Guest Stapler

What trying to lay a guilt trip on me because I said something that remotly involved your mum........What fix me..............Shut the fuck up and get off the crack street whore

Archived