The Legend Of Zelda + NAZI = Level 3

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Let knowledge drop

Why should I be forced to play dumb?

I know where I came from so I'm going to claim some

But rocking to the top where the cream of the crop

Suckers calling the cops but they can come and get dropped

Stop think of the past the brothers that die for

Sucker to try for never to cry more

Tricks to hold his back but we'll see at the end

He's a fake not a friend

So he's thinking of when he can backstab grab or go your hole

Now I know the reason we must excel

Cause if we don't we'll end up in the cell

Move on be strong with unity

Cause that's the only way to build communities

Lies are told but yo lives must move on

And never stop open your mind to this rhyme and let it drop...

yeah, i know it was a symbol for happiness and stuff like that before but hitler took a nazi diararrea on it and turned it into a shitparty. hahha. for some reason i didnt think of it when i first seen it on mah zeldah gaymE, kid WORRRRRRRRRRD

shit makes me want to listen to http://www.necrophagia.com/images/ajfaimport.jpg'> and think about money.

it's impossible to say who hitler "stole" the swastica from... almost every language that is based on sympols and not letters, or even just uses some symbols, used the swastica (in either direction... who really gives a shit?) and aside from that, it has been used in art since forever...

there was an old thread where i had posted about 4 dozen examples of the swastica and the place each example came from... unfortunately, that pics aren't working anymore, but if you do a search for ManWoman and tattoos, you'll find some information on manwoman... he has dedicated his life to giving the swastica back the good power it used to hold... he's done lots and lots of research on the symbol, finding thousands of examples, and the meaning for each one he found...

so anyways, don't try to tell me why hitler stole that sign, or who he stole it from, it could just as easily been the shape his shit made in the toilet bowl after a long night of sausage and beer...

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

...don't try to tell me why hitler stole that sign, or who he stole it from, it could just as easily been the shape his shit made in the toilet bowl after a long night of sausage and beer...

excellent.

// he's wearing my favorite band's shirt, :crazy: rock. i'm so fucking stoked that they've repressed their stuff. i've got welcome to hell now, and i'm getting black metal this week. bringing my VENOM collection up to 7 discs. yummy.

anyways, the swastika was used fucking everywhere. it has multiple meanings. roman, hindu, buddhist, multiple native american tribes, and others used it.

Archived