bump this

big_brett

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Matthew13

Doesn't look that bad to me...that O's pretty tizight.

matthewvaginaldischargethirteen.

Guest stupid412

ok most of you should have no say what so ever in this...

i like it and i think it is ten times better then most of you people who post on here

nak you have no right to say shit..i can only imagine how bad you are with a name like "nak"("hey i write nak, will you hit my book..pleeaase?!")

but i do respect most of your opinions..most who actaully do stuff out side of this site.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

everybody is buggin out. this shit is ten times better then most of the toy bullshit that is put up in the paper chase. good work, keep it up, try to funk up your letters with your own style.

yep

everybody is buggin out. this shit is ten times better then most of the toy bullshit that is put up in the paper chase. good work, keep it up, try to funk up your letters with your own style.

Holy shit, this must be good, this is the first time burna has given props.:eek:

-A

Originally posted by stupid412

ok most of you should have no say what so ever in this...

i like it and i think it is ten times better then most of you people who post on here

nak you have no right to say shit..i can only imagine how bad you are with a name like "nak"("hey i write nak, will you hit my book..pleeaase?!")

I agree with the first part... these kid's shouldn't really talk.

However Nak paint's plenty and has improved A LOT.

Guest seno.oner

same feelin here.....tell ye friend to do a piece

Guest catwash
Originally posted by •nakone•

thats not good

like you can fucking talk.

sketch is fresh, looks nice, makes a change to have some real letterforms rasther than the usual 'my piece looks like a plant' bullshit.

Originally posted by some p flavour

work on the F a LOT, and worry about general aesthetic appeal, and placement/size of letters....

eh???

thanks for posting my piece victory

although no one asked for advise its fun to see opinions.isnt pittsburgh and flavor an oxy moron.ive been waiting for someon to take me under thier wing and show me how its really done.my search seems to be over.im going to post some more stuff.

galaxy ranger

• 3 weeks later...

Archived