self piercing

TheVisualAssault

yeah so me and my girlfriend were sitting around 2 sundays ago and decided to pierce my ear so she ran got so me ice and a sewing needle i numbed my ear a little and i pulled my ear down by the lobe while she tried putting the needle through got scared left it in half way hahaha so then she took it out and tried all over went through so she took it out and went to go get an earring the stem of the earring was too big so when she tried to put it through it wouldnt go even with the force she put haha so she got a smaller one and i held me ear down again but it still wouldnt go through so she kept pushing until you heard this little noide she heard it too almost like ripping or i guess you can compare it to takin a plastic bag strthcing it and getting a pen and poking it through the sound it makes haha i odnt know anyway yeah it went in but it didnt go through the hole she made with the needle in the back....ouch so ive had it for two weeks now and i think im gonna have her redo it lower its too highhhhh on my ear lobe and ill use a safety pin this time any of you have stories or tips bout self piercing? oh and i found out she didnt sterilize the needle but she sterilized the earring -sigh- it hasnt infected ive been cleaning it with some solution stuff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

go to a pro.

there's a whole lot of nerves that you dont want to fuck with.

Sure the ear is safer than most, but you're still risking it.

hell...

Most tattoo/piercing shop have a few junior-in-training guys.

They usually pierce for free if you buy the jewlery at their shop.

I PERCIED ALL THE WEBBINGS IN MY HAND ONCE BUT NOT WITH NO FUCKING SAFTERY PEN...WITH A REAL PRIECING NEEDLE...SHIT HURT BUT GOT EM ALL IN LOOKED KIND COOL BUT THEN I WENT OUT RIDING DIRTBIKES AND LOST THEM ALL..I WAS PIST I SPENT ALOT OF MONEY ON THAT JEWELRY...........

Guest LethalDosage

if you just wnat to peirce your ear go to walgreens and get the kit....its for kids i beleive.

if you want to peirce anything else go to a fucking shop dont be a moron. to many things to worry about. mostly just peircing crooked and looking gay...

fyi: and zesto theyre called "apprentices"

when i was at a 4th grade assembly i got bored with what the speaker was sayin an i had a staple for some reason

so i peirced my ear

it didnt hurt for some reason but that poppin sound is it break through the skin, i heard it pop once and it got stuck, an then like water came out my ear, then it popped again an it was pierced

i still have no idea why i did that shit, its not somethin i would do, but anyways yea get a napkin, and the quicker she does it the better/more accurate.

burn the needle before hand and wipe it down then dip it in alcohal and ice really does nothing but make your ear cold

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by LethalDosage

fyi: and zesto theyre called "apprentices"

yeah... I know that.

But the term seems to fit welders and plumbers more than guys in tat shops.

here's a tip for ya: use periods when you type... makes everything a lot easier...

if you really wanna do it yourself, and not have a shop do it, find yer local needle exchange, and either get those seingle use syringes, or better yet, the individual needles... these will already be sterilized...

and, skydancer: as for sterilizing it, holding the needle in flame really doesn't do anything... it'll kill off some bacteria, but can actually breed more... to get something truly sterilized you need heat and pressure... that's what autoclaves are for... and rubbing alcohal is also a bad idea... it promotes excessive bleeding, and kills the bacteria that's actually helping the wound heal... meaning it takes longer to heal, and is more likely to scar...

ive pierced my eyebrow on my own 2 times..and my nose once...just for shits and giggles...no big deal...you're supposed to hear that pop in your ear..its the skin popping...

Me and my friends used to be self piercing pro's...when I was really drunk once, my mormon friend wanted me to pierce underneath his tounge (it was a short lived jack mormon fad 'cause their parents couldnt see it)and I mustve done it 3 times cause i kept fuckin it up(i was pretty drunk). He didn't even flinch though...

matthewouchthirteen.

O.K. The following is a less than graphic description of a horrible story. One time I had the courage to do this to myself, I tried it with a fucking nail to my well, lets say something like underneath your tounge, but down there, it worked. I put a ring in there, like 14 guage or something, that I was wearing in my ear beforehand, but I took it out after a few months and it healed, now there is a sebaceous gland there :) . That was fucking dumb, but I already had TMJ, so I retardedly figued I could get away with it. I would say I was lucky. Kind of like people shaving their nutsacks and drinking tussin.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

yuck. i fucking hate scarification. i'm so glad all mine have healed to the point where i can get them covered w/ ink and have them not show. they dont look good at all. though i love the pain that comes w/ it, the artistry of it to me is lacking

Dork

matthewouchouch!thirteen.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

yuck. i fucking hate scarification. i'm so glad all mine have healed to the point where i can get them covered w/ ink and have them not show. they dont look good at all. though i love the pain that comes w/ it, the artistry of it to me is lacking

Try suicide i hear the pain from that is euphoric. LOSER

Archived