With Allies like you who needs enemies??

Guest SE4_2002

Guest SE4_2002

I was watching a documentary about the Gulf War as well as an article yesterday in the Evening Standard and it`s a fact that more British soldiers were killed by friendly fire from the Americans then was actually killed by the enemy..A total of 13 British soldiers were killed 9 of which by Americans..Damn...I think we should just stick with the Canadians!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by Smart

who knows? friendly fire?

Nah I think it`s stupidity cos you shot down one of your Helicopters too...

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by Smart

I never said there weren't stupid soldiers... but not all of them are... how do you know who you're dealing with?

Eh?

yeah they killed a bunch of us in afghanistan, fucking stupid soldiers and their kill towel head attitude. then again i shouldnt forget about the slaughter of canadian soldiers that the brits and yanks set up. yeah, you both sent us to die testing the waters. thanks for that one. never the less well always fight by your side.

i remember the first deployment of apache helicopters in the gulf destroyed 2 or 3 american armoured vehicles in their first attack.

i heard that the american in charge of all the allied forces didnt think that the SAS could do their job.

well i think the brits did show him completely and utterly wrong.

Archived