watch your back nigga

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

Who ever did that will get shot. If not by someone else then I will fucking do it give me a shotty and some cartridges and his address................Pussy mother fucker hitting a dog with a baseball bat

THAT FUCKING BITCH!

I hope they find him ASAP and beat the shit of that fucker ten million times with a bat with spikes on it, then eventually shove that bat with spikes on it up his ass twice, and make him lick his own shit that heartless bitch!!!!! they'll find you bitch! you stupid fucking stupid fucking bitch!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That story didn't have many details.

It's pretty gruesome sure, but maybe the dog attacked the guy.

It would have been worse if the dog had been a golden retriever or something, maybe even a collie. I don't advocate beating animals by any means, but if a PIT BULL attacked me, and I had a bat, you'll be sure I'd hit that shit 15-16 times.

If the guy just beat it for no reason, thats inexcuseable. But if it was self defense, I'd kill it.

Originally posted by WISE

That story didn't have many details.

It's pretty gruesome sure, but maybe the dog attacked the guy.

It would have been worse if the dog had been a golden retriever or something, maybe even a collie. I don't advocate beating animals by any means, but if a PIT BULL attacked me, and I had a bat, you'll be sure I'd hit that shit 15-16 times.

If the guy just beat it for no reason, thats inexcuseable. But if it was self defense, I'd kill it.

i agree with everything said here.

HESHIANDET,

Just curious, .... would you still feel the same if you walked into a slaughter house or meat packing plant and watched a hundred or so cows and pigs get sliced to pieces??

"My love and compassion is for all living things, and not just the ones that are cute"... - Gorilla Biscuits

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

HESHIANDET,

Just curious, .... would you still feel the same if you walked into a slaughter house or meat packing plant and watched a hundred or so cows and pigs get sliced to pieces??

"My love and compassion is for all living things, and not just the ones that are cute"... - Gorilla Biscuits

SO I DO WHAT I CAN......I WANNA SAVE LIVES AND I HAVE A PLAN!!!!

I wish I could get my dad to email you his storys of the slaughter house man.

but for real any one that would beat a dog is scum and even if the dog attacked the fella one hit is enough you don't have to kill or attepmt to kill it.Pit Bulls know one thing and thats to fight.I have one and I love her she's attacked people before but only when she has felt threatened.One lady booted her for no reason so she dealt with my dog and I.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

HESHIANDET,

intersting point, and yeah i definitely wouldn't eat meat if i went to a slaughter house. i watched faces of death and couldn't eat much of anything for a ong time. why so quick to try and pull my card though? can't i just be a dog lover?

fyi:

-the dog did not attack the guy, the neighbors interviewed said the dog was very friendly and has never bitten anybody.

-pitbulls are not fighters. true they can be trained into them and there body structure lends its self to fighting, it is not what they were initially bred for. BUT, they are very protective of their owners and "familias". I LOVE MY DOG!

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Thousands of kids in Africa dying of AIDS, no one cares

but god help you if you beat a dog:rolleyes:

don't get me wrong, I'd like to see that guy's bat taken to his own knees, but I think its odd that people care more about dogs than people

This just in! Africans STILL dying of AIDS in massive numbers, let's take our daily look at this unending human decay... oh and some guy beat a dog...

Please Bodice, relenquish your false position on the 'moral high ground'... you've gotten so full of yourself that you think you can draw some nonexistant parallel between ONE MAN'S brutality to ONE DOG and ONE CONTINENT'S inability to fight an epidemic...

And another thing, just because you don't know anyone who cares doesn't actually mean that nobody cares...

Archived