• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

watch your back nigga

Guest HESHIANDET

http://kyw.com/news/StoryFolder/story_595517950_html

I WATCHED THE WHOLE TAPE ON THE NEWS TONIGHT, I CAN'T EVEN EXPAIN HOW MAD THIS MAKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously this is the sadest most horrid shit ever, im staking out this neighborhood and finding the nigga who did this shit. faggot ass bitch.

Guest socrates

FIRST....seriously that kid is a little bitch and desrves to get hit with a bat

Guest krie

thats poor...hope that bitch gets lokt up for that...

jeez, I think I'm such a bastard when I have to swat the dog even once, and of course the frown and the "BAD DOG!" but I don't yell it... what an asshole

Guest socrates

^^^wow that was sooo not funny..don't try so hard next time:rolleyes:

Guest Stapler

Who ever did that will get shot. If not by someone else then I will fucking do it give me a shotty and some cartridges and his address................Pussy mother fucker hitting a dog with a baseball bat

THAT FUCKING BITCH!

I hope they find him ASAP and beat the shit of that fucker ten million times with a bat with spikes on it, then eventually shove that bat with spikes on it up his ass twice, and make him lick his own shit that heartless bitch!!!!! they'll find you bitch! you stupid fucking stupid fucking bitch!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by WhenOne

there are always two sides to every story, but geez

Exactly, but then again some things are not excusable...

THANX FOR THAT NOW IM GOING TO HAVE A SHITTY DAY...

WHAT A FUCKING PRICK LETS ALL HUNT THIS FUCK AND KICK HIS ASS OVER AND OVER AGAIN THEN THROW HIM IN A PITBULL PIT SO HE CAN GET HIS ASS WOOPED UP

That story didn't have many details.

It's pretty gruesome sure, but maybe the dog attacked the guy.

It would have been worse if the dog had been a golden retriever or something, maybe even a collie. I don't advocate beating animals by any means, but if a PIT BULL attacked me, and I had a bat, you'll be sure I'd hit that shit 15-16 times.

If the guy just beat it for no reason, thats inexcuseable. But if it was self defense, I'd kill it.

Originally posted by WISE

That story didn't have many details.

It's pretty gruesome sure, but maybe the dog attacked the guy.

It would have been worse if the dog had been a golden retriever or something, maybe even a collie. I don't advocate beating animals by any means, but if a PIT BULL attacked me, and I had a bat, you'll be sure I'd hit that shit 15-16 times.

If the guy just beat it for no reason, thats inexcuseable. But if it was self defense, I'd kill it.

i agree with everything said here.

HESHIANDET,

Just curious, .... would you still feel the same if you walked into a slaughter house or meat packing plant and watched a hundred or so cows and pigs get sliced to pieces??

"My love and compassion is for all living things, and not just the ones that are cute"... - Gorilla Biscuits

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

HESHIANDET,

Just curious, .... would you still feel the same if you walked into a slaughter house or meat packing plant and watched a hundred or so cows and pigs get sliced to pieces??

"My love and compassion is for all living things, and not just the ones that are cute"... - Gorilla Biscuits

SO I DO WHAT I CAN......I WANNA SAVE LIVES AND I HAVE A PLAN!!!!

I wish I could get my dad to email you his storys of the slaughter house man.

but for real any one that would beat a dog is scum and even if the dog attacked the fella one hit is enough you don't have to kill or attepmt to kill it.Pit Bulls know one thing and thats to fight.I have one and I love her she's attacked people before but only when she has felt threatened.One lady booted her for no reason so she dealt with my dog and I.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by WALE!pd

thats fucked up shit

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

HESHIANDET,

intersting point, and yeah i definitely wouldn't eat meat if i went to a slaughter house. i watched faces of death and couldn't eat much of anything for a ong time. why so quick to try and pull my card though? can't i just be a dog lover?

fyi:

-the dog did not attack the guy, the neighbors interviewed said the dog was very friendly and has never bitten anybody.

-pitbulls are not fighters. true they can be trained into them and there body structure lends its self to fighting, it is not what they were initially bred for. BUT, they are very protective of their owners and "familias". I LOVE MY DOG!

Thousands of kids in Africa dying of AIDS, no one cares

but god help you if you beat a dog:rolleyes:

don't get me wrong, I'd like to see that guy's bat taken to his own knees, but I think its odd that people care more about dogs than people

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this