What would you do if........

xwibxonex

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

you and the 15 yr old girl you been dating had sex.. and she ended up pregnant... yeah its a situational question.. pretend your 16... im askin not cuz my girls pregnant. but were not sure yet.. im not lookin for advice to help change my life lol... id go to cleo for that... just spill out what u think ud do if that shit happened to you honestly

damn, how old are you?the sex with 15 yr old is cool but dont ever say lol again though

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JIGSAW

This guy I know 18 years old.. been having much sex with some 16 year old girl and he did his thing without protection and told her to get a morning after pill she said "Ok" she didnt do it after a week... he got pissed told her to get a abortion her "Ok Im sorry I'll do it"

Freind goes to florida to visit his dad who has been ill and is their for 3 months... comes back... asks her if she had the abortion... she says "No Im so sorry!" him "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMB ASS"

Lesson...Never leave the girl in charge... if you do, you get a little junior...

Originally posted by JIGSAW

This guy I know 18 years old.. been having much sex with some 16 year old girl and he did his thing without protection and told her to get a morning after pill she said "Ok" she didnt do it after a week... he got pissed told her to get a abortion her "Ok Im sorry I'll do it"

Freind goes to florida to visit his dad who has been ill and is their for 3 months... comes back... asks her if she had the abortion... she says "No Im so sorry!" him "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMB ASS"

Lesson...Never leave the girl in charge... if you do, you get a little junior...

No i think the lesson is dont have sex with dumb 16 year old sluts.

AND HHHHHMMM. This post really resembles naks post.

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

you and the 15 yr old girl you been dating had sex.. and she ended up pregnant... yeah its a situational question.. pretend your 16... im askin not cuz my girls pregnant. but were not sure yet.. im not lookin for advice to help change my life lol... id go to cleo for that... just spill out what u think ud do if that shit happened to you honestly

u should have gottin the 72 hour pill like i did. otherwise id say get the clothes hanger ready son.

Originally posted by JIGSAW

hell yeah i was gonna leave my girl incharge of that shit. but i said fuck it she aint gonna go, so i had to literally drag her ass in there.

shit g. i'd say go to a local metal show, find somebody wearing a gauntlet, preferably w/ nails over 3 inches long. take them home. have said-gauntlet wearing character cunt punch the bitch. you've taken care of her nymphomania, the child, and since you were watching you just saw a vagine ripped to shreds and you probably don't wanna have sex anytime soon either.

otherwise. EAT THE DEMON.

Archived