Computer graff

Guest emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in all honesty....this is why i dont care to paint my stuff. cause theres always someone on the creep ready to snatch my style.....

you fucker gnes, although it was funny- i pity the fool who does what you did, cause i know you are sitting there thinking.. "damn that looks dope, maybe i go for that look now." and thats a recipe to get scratched out and robbed, and blasted on at the next "scribble louis 2002 jam festival" guard your faces punks cause shit aint looking good when i come to the place and see my style being done...im not joking around punks. its dead time niggaz

Its all good fun.. id have to admit it does look dope could be better with a few more blue outlines towrd the end of the piece, but then i dont have the same expeirence as you have specially the clean trains, you cant fuck with that, i still believe i have a long way to go to achieve where id like to be without forfeiting the life that puts food on the dinner table, but keep an eye out..cuz my shit is going to be slept on.. anyways much respect where its due..

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

in all honesty....this is why i dont care to paint my stuff. cause theres always someone on the creep ready to snatch my style.....

you fucker gnes, although it was funny- i pity the fool who does what you did, cause i know you are sitting there thinking.. "damn that looks dope, maybe i go for that look now." and thats a recipe to get scratched out and robbed, and blasted on at the next "scribble louis 2002 jam festival" guard your faces punks cause shit aint looking good when i come to the place and see my style being done...im not joking around punks. its dead time niggaz

ahahahah grey shut the fuck up. you're such a pussy - who the fuck are you beating up? you're just a bitch ass mod-emo SF faggot. go wiggle around to some techno you nancy boy.

Originally posted by socialdancer

ahahahah grey shut the fuck up. you're such a pussy - who the fuck are you beating up? you're just a bitch ass mod-emo SF faggot. go wiggle around to some techno you nancy boy.

ok you shaved head wanna be cholo hip hop clone that looks like every other suburban youth in america. go ahead get your stupid girlfriend pregnant and hang at the mall all day buying orange julius and pretzels with your shitty office depot $5.00 an hour paycheck. he 'll be the one rockin out, while you will be in caveman status pointing fingers at people that are better than you. --- if you all would do one tag, for every time you called grey EMO or FAGGOT, man you might actually get known (locally at least). actually, no you wont get known ever.

ok you shaved head wanna be cholo hip hop clone that looks like every other suburban youth in america. go ahead get your stupid girlfriend pregnant and hang at the mall all day buying orange julius and pretzels with your shitty office depot $5.00 an hour paycheck. he 'll be the one rockin out, while you will be in caveman status pointing fingers at people that are better than you. --- if you all would do one tag, for every time you called grey EMO or FAGGOT, man you might actually get known (locally at least). actually, no you wont get known ever.

so it sounds like you guys really know each other. grey meet socialdancer at officedepot on his lunch break. man what a waste of a computer.

LMAO!

Archived