Computer graff

Guest emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey yo enue.. read what i said again ... "it dont apply to all" .. and that fillin was nice.. cut your lines up and everything... (im a dirty bastard when it comes to fills...)

what i was saying .. and the reason i posted the link to your post .. is cuz i wanted people to see .. how people either change thier opinion just cuz emit says someting.. or they just dont post negitive stuff cuzits emit... so pretty much i was on your side...

"Whatever medium it takes time and effort.." so... if i did a piece .. made completely of buggers.. (have to wait for the good ol' bugga factory to make each one then wipe them .. one by one on some paper to make an out line..) .. it is a diff. medium .. takes time .. and effort... is it still good?

word..i ain't trippin...it's all good..

as far as the medium is concerned..graf ain't graf unless it's physically applied to a surface ..that's the basic definition of graf...but fucking with the style in other mediums is cool as well...

if we're artists then our influences should spill into whatever we do..it's only natural to sketch a piece or fuck with somethin on the computer...

to me..the computer is a toy to have fun with..spending some time fuckin around with a piece ain't wack..it's just a way to play...if you write..you sketch..and computers are like the sketchbook of 2000...ain't no reason to hate on computer graf...

now on the other hand...if a "writer" gets a gallery show ..and it's nothing but print outs of computer graf..and the person never really painted or got dirty...then it might be a little suspect....

fuggit..i'm smoked out...

i like the first and third i like computer shit its cool to see that kinda shit im really feelin your shit..... i been slacking off lately i aint painted in awhile i need to paint this weekend for sure.....skating to damn much:king: :king: :king:

Originally posted by LetsGoJockPose!

"how can you talk shti about emit"

oooh we forgot.. emit is above us all .. mayb we should make shrines for him and do a dance around them to pay homeage to our god emit...

hehehehe. i feel you on that. but emit is good, in fact, hes amazing.

-cdz $0.02

Archived