Computer graff

Guest emit_df

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHAHAH ... emit post shit done on the computer and everyone jocks him "good work emit, please stick your bawlz in my mouth will i peeps your photoshop work"

dont get me wrong.. i never had an opinion about this hsit.. to me it aint exactly graff but i dont look down on it..

but if you look back a page or 2 you can see the post by some otehr kid whos shit looked pretty good.. that was computer edited.. and everyone hated on it...

oh and im just curios .. how you say your name.. em - it or ee - mit

peace out

Whatever medium it takes time and effort..and those look good..just like most of the past photoshop images looked good

but whos to say that those people arent putting in work as well..I dont know them personally..But just becuase maybe they rock only their own home town..or are motivated for different reasons..or dont tell you what their real monkier is.(who knows they might be up alot more that most of the people who are religious to this site.hhmmm).doesnt mean..they just drool over the computer all day..

i dont care that much..and maybe im making a mountain out of a mole hill..here..but it just came to mind..

and yes greys cover rocked..

I really like the first one.

I think the reason a lot of people dont like computer graffiti is because computers can do a lot of the work for you.

like you can extrude where as with a pencil you have to take your time doing the 3d.

the way i see it is that if it is easier to make graffiti like that the graffiti will get a lot better. when fat and skinny caps were made it made it that much easier and now that much better looking.

well i don't see it that way at all, you say the computer does most of the work? i wouldnt say that, it takes a good amount of time and skill to put together a good photoshop piece, you don't just hit the "extrude button", and using a filter usually fucks it up, coming off with the amount of detail emit was doing plus the background, i'd say minimum of an hour of work, not counting the time it took to sketch and scan the peice... not trying to contradict either...

photoshop doesn't extrude nada...

but anyway..

fuckin with computer graphics is fun.

whether it's a graf outline...or some photo manipulation..it's a fun way to waste some time..more productive than say..sitting around for 2 hours playing playstation or some shit..

that's all it is...it's not a viable form of "graffiti"...but it's a fun way to learn shit or spend an hour...just like drawing in a book...when i started the last post i was just bored..seein if anyone else fucked around...it was funny to see some of the close minded reactions to that thread..total 180 from this one...haha

who knows..if you get decent at photoshop in general....you could even get paid lots of money to sit there and do shit for people..not a bad way to make a living...

oh..and to the dood linkin to the other thread..sayin heads can't show you 1 flick of bombin...

http://www.elimin8.net/enue_401.jpg'>

bushwick, bklyn..2000

not my cleanest shit..but prolly the only flick i have on my hd..i don't keep too much graf on it...

Originally posted by seb_two:

nah in the other post they where all negetive posts, now everyone is "i like photoshop, but i just don't like it when niggas flaunt it..."

agreed... niggas are all frontin on enue... from what i remember he put it down... he mgiht not have been one of the fools always in a fuckin gay ass mag... but shit he did his thing for a good minute

• 2 weeks later...

Damn kid your still ill. I would like more of your photos. You and East are probably some of the most influential styles Ive seen. I like the cleanliness as well as the exotic background schemes. Stay up. Send more photos.:king:

i'll just repeat what i said on the last thread like this..

i paint legal walls. i paint illegal walls. i paint trains. i tag. i bomb... and i do computer graf.

i don't see the problem.

and to whoever said "its not graf, its not graf".. when you do a sketch in your book, its not graf either. "technically".

blahblahblah.

i think doing digital pieces is dope, but like emit for instance, he is a good designer. so naturally he will do some digital graffiti. i mean i definitely didnt get into design to do graffiti. actually i got into design to get away from graffiti but it is sure fun to make pieces on the computer. actually at this point i would rather do that that paint a wall. UNLESS OF COURSE IT IS A GOOD SPOT AND ITS ILLEGAL AND OROUT TAGGING. but i have no desire to try to impress anyone down at the local "yard" that gets painted once a week like 75 percent of you that are critiquing people for doing digital work.......

saying digital pieces are dumb is like declaring sketching to be dumb.....plus when i do my digital letters i didnt say it was graffiti, it is just deviated text..thats all!

computers have made my life easier, and technology has definitely broadened my horizons, resources, etc....but i will always be loyal to goin out and gettin up...i will always love paint flying out of a can more than a keyboard and a mouse...computer art has produced some thought provoking work, but my hands manipulating materials will always be integral to my process...

Like i said, if you want to do mouse freehand and shit,

use somethin like Urban.dk.

heres two ive done there and screencaptured to save on my site.

I didnt scan the image onto the site, you cant do that shit.

Also whats cool about this, you can see every action the person made to draw the picture.

its like watching a video, but the person isnt in the picture.

check itsometime.

DARE.tws is on there sometimes.

www.urban.dk/prvcgi/uk/piecewall.asp

digital1.jpg

digital2.jpg

on this second one, the kid wanted to digital battle me,

he watched as his screen caught fire and decided to cool it off by turning the battle into a digital production or whatever.

With these boards, they call anything like that a production.

but whatever floats their boat.

Archived