Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.Mojo

stencil pics

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Nervous

why banksy? why not Welcome?....from Germany ?

To tell the truth I had never heard of Welcome until I read your post. I said Banksy due to the size and complexity of the stencils he does. No-one I have seen seems to have the some technical ability as him. Saying that Blek is a good comparision to Banksy.

Go check http://www.banksy.co.uk

Guest post.

Just asking if anyone knows of any girl stencil artists, i am intrested in seeing some pics from us females.......

Guest willy.wonka

sample some Kali and they might come out...other than that...hmmmmm.

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by kali

Just asking if anyone knows of any girl stencil artists, i am intrested in seeing some pics from us females.......

i just took my girl out two nights ago stenciling. she made the stencils, i supplied the paint and looked out for her. she loved it. its so cool that we both can enjoy the rush of bombing together. when she developes the film, i'll post some on here

thats's great my boyfriend and i generally go togeher too, less chance of getting busted,look forward to your pics

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

To tell the truth I had never heard of Welcome until I read your post. I said Banksy due to the size and complexity of the stencils he does. No-one I have seen seems to have the some technical ability as him. Saying that Blek is a good comparision to Banksy.

Go check http://www.banksy.co.uk

well I guess I will just have to post some flix...let go look throught my slides it may take a few days....catalogued over 10,000 flix in the last few years... LaterZ...:D

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

That is some ILL shit up there ECCE......If you would work on your style of pieces you could be a fucking nut case writer.....Keep up the good stenciling:D

Guest imported_b0b

Ecce:

I just wanted to say thanks for putting me onto the laminate thing, it works a treat for me, as I found cutting card a pain. I've been using my stencils on stickers, so they look printed.

Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

That is some ILL shit up there ECCE......If you would work on your style of pieces you could be a fucking nut case writer.....Keep up the good stenciling:D

Im working my arse off trying to develop my piecing skills, hopefully I'll get there, also should have new stencil pics real soon.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Ecce:

I just wanted to say thanks for putting me onto the laminate thing, it works a treat for me, as I found cutting card a pain. I've been using my stencils on stickers, so they look printed.

No problem. I was told this technique by a guy over here called 7u? so I cant take full credit, but Im happy to pass on the knowledge. Should post some pics of your stickers- im interested to see the effect.

I like the platypus because they are uniquue and there different. Is there anything anyone can give me technicial advise on?.

Foxy-

I like to use mylar or vellum. I can get pieces of it from 36" rolls at work (scraps from, or bad copies of engineering prints). I had a ton of it before I moved, but I threw some out cuz I didn't have room for it. I think I'm local to you, I might be able to hook you up.

Kali- nice platypus. If you wanted to improve it at all, I would add in some shadow areas much like what foxy was saying, although I think it looks pretty good the way it is.

Thanks Foxy, I will take that into consideration next stencil i do, i will post it and see if it is better.

Do you generally tag the stencil?

That is having your name in the stencil?

Like Banksy, Psalm and EccE have done with theirs