few blackbook pieces

Mr.Mojo

Looks like someone blew their nose on a piece of paper and colored it. I like those girls though. They look pretty good. Maybe you should stick to those.heh. Just keep practicing.

And to whoever said this 'style' is original... I don't think so... I've seen this snotblast 1000 times from every kid I have ever met who's a tagger(pronounced toy who doesn't really paint unless it's on a dumpster behind a wall behind a truck under a bridge in back of blah blah00....lalala).

100000 lines all squished together and shooting off in every direction except the right one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

agreed?

So its agreed then?- I SUCK

I think Im going to stick to characters and stencils and my crappy lettering style. Heh, atleast I like it hahaha.

I'll keep practicing!

Stapler- I only have a handfull of old pics most have been stolen/ lost/ destroyed. When I can get them scanned I will post them for everyone.

Guest Stapler

All of my pics except for about 20 I had forgotten about and lost in my room and recently found have been stolen or left at friends houses. Next time I start to get flicks again I am going to get doubles and keep a good album and the rest take elsewhere.................Fuck I am in japan cant post any work as I dont have any flicks here or a scanner

Originally posted by DorkstaR

thats a WHOLE LOT BETTER!!! it looks well proportioned. just lose that lil thing on the top left part of the A that is going behind the M. good job!

word.

dorkstar is right, that is a very large improvement!

you are getting a lot better, try just doing th letters by them selves instead of adding joins, also get rid of the crazy kicks like the curl and sections that travel far like on the bottom of the n.

it doesn't have to be really technical with joins and stuff like that to be good.

look here, these are some simple but effective and good styles.

http://www.graffiti.org/escapism/images/085-06.jpg'>

ocupy wca

http://www.graffiti.org/escapism/images/083-12.jpg'>

puzle wca

take a good look at all the letters then the peice

Originally posted by Stapler

Have you got any old flicks lying around????? If so scan them and post them up I would like to see some old Sydney stuff. And if you were better when you first started writing then you should look at your old stuff and practice it a bit again. And thanks Morphius for posting that pick it shoves the truth up that ignorant fuckers asshole..............

Posted some old sydney flix over in brickslayers- Sydney late 80s-early 90s

• 5 weeks later...
Guest angry xbox

Re: agreed?

Originally posted by EccE

So its agreed then?- I SUCK

I think Im going to stick to characters and stencils and my crappy lettering style. Heh, atleast I like it hahaha.

I'll keep practicing!

Stapler- I only have a handfull of old pics most have been stolen/ lost/ destroyed. When I can get them scanned I will post them for everyone.

no no no you dont suck at all just come with more structure and be precise with the add ons but you got it dont quit

I seen a hell of alot worse than your stylez ecce.I rekon that second scetch u did was alot tighter, run with that style.Its good 2 get constructive critisim but do what u like personaly.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the most recent one best (Nrmal), but to be honest I thought your first ones were pretty dope as well in their own way. Girl character is nice but I 2 noticed the hand. I used to just draw funny shapes as well to fuck with peoples mind, lol, it used to entertain me for hours watching themtry to figure it out.

But nice stuff here. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest YinzerXpress

eyris doggggg

that outline prism did for you is the shit, i love his letters, so well developed, and so funky at the same time.....

i bridge my style on simple letters at the moment, they are in my opinion what you ahve to master before even attempting the wildstyle letters most people unsuccessfully rock

Archived