Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

$100,000

Some guy is offering $100,000 to the first person that can make an XBOX play backup games without hardware modifications. And $200,000 to the person that can make it run linux without hardware modifications.

Get off this damn 12oz. and start hackin fools.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok im sorry but i have to say

first

dam thats some serious work to do that shit. and please believe im not up too it. 4th'z i think.

that is some serious nerd shit right there....

and you know who ever wins is just going to spend the money on a wireless LAN for his house and a lifetime subscription to PC magizine....

i mean....is there anyone on here who can explain to me how you would even begin to do something like that??? i know a fair amount about computers but damn....thats just silly

Originally posted by boogie hands

i mean....is there anyone on here who can explain to me how you would even begin to do something like that??? i know a fair amount about computers but damn....thats just silly

yeah i can. first you get a really really really big hammer.......

why the fuck would anyone offer that kind of money... i mean, if you had that much, why not just by the mother fucking games and a system that can run linux...

just a thought.

It's all about the encrypition key that BillySoft uses. You see, all the game discs are digitally "signed" and if you put a disc in there, even if it's a dvd, and it has a game on it, it won't work, because it has to be "signed". So, that's the part that has to be figured out.

Originally posted by Grandola

why the fuck would anyone offer that kind of money... i mean, if you had that much, why not just by the mother fucking games and a system that can run linux...

just a thought.

because there is massive profit involved in it.remember back in 8bit nes days, there was 3rd party games running on the consoles? they came as black cartritdges. now think u can do the same on xbox. anyone can make a dvd, anyone can get a xbox dev kit. its basically a pc console

Figure that shit out mang, and tell me, I'll split the money with you since you figured it out.

If you can figure out the game part, figuring out the linux one won't be that hard.

would he pay me 200,000 to punch him in the face and smash his hands with a hammer so he wouldnt need to waste his time on that crap/

Originally posted by T.T Boy

would he pay me 200,000 to punch him in the face and smash his hands with a hammer so he wouldnt need to waste his time on that crap/

Theres other people you could do that too, but I could do that myself so I dont need to pay anyone...

Guest Swizel
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

emma.jpg

oooohhhhhhhh a stupid fat ugly highschool girl who thinks she is scary

Dont make fun. Thats my Brother.