The Vapors Book Project

Matthew13

Well...I was a bit bored so I already did my entree...nothin' too fancy..mistakes here and there. You'll live. I was thinking it'd be more convinient if we made this thread for the pictures.

'nough talk.

Edit-Whoops...looks like this isn't gonna be the word anymore..O' well...If you feel like doin' vapors for fun, put it here.

Thanks Dude.

http://www.fototime.com/C1D957EDA1B9A14/standard.jpg'>

matthewearlybirdthirteen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THEdude

i use fototime.com

they give a 30 day trial, after the 30 day trial you have to remove the pictures you had but you get another 30 days

in other words your shit will be up for 30 days

i don't know

very nice, i enjoy all of that, not too found of the R and S though, but thats just me, but your mathew13 handstyle in the top right corner, that caught my attention, I really like that, is there any other threads you posted an image that focuses more on your handstyles, if so tell me, possibally in a private message...

so "the vapors" is no longer gonna be the word/words??? have you thought of a new one?? perhaps you guys should do something related to 12oz. just a suggestion. im not entering this little shindig so i really have no say. laters.

ZESTO FOR MAYOR!!!

Guest --zeSto--

ahhh..... that's perdy !

you're obviously into the script too!

(onlt at a much higher level than me)

that's s'exellent!

tears mo fucking uno!

your shit is dope.. i like how it is simple yet complex... and as the chick says we all love zesto... and who if zesto reads this.... why dont you post paper chase any more i meber your shit made me happy then i started to post and it was gone.. sniffle any ways im hop of your jock for a min.. why dont you post a vapors it was your idea

Guest --zeSto--

the pressure's rising!!

that chick is too dope and will have me smiling all weekend.

I'm at work now, but I'll see if I can rock something quick.

Archived