Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Matthew13

The Vapors Book Project

Well...I was a bit bored so I already did my entree...nothin' too fancy..mistakes here and there. You'll live. I was thinking it'd be more convinient if we made this thread for the pictures.

'nough talk.

Edit-Whoops...looks like this isn't gonna be the word anymore..O' well...If you feel like doin' vapors for fun, put it here.

Thanks Dude.

http://www.fototime.com/C1D957EDA1B9A14/standard.jpg'>

matthewearlybirdthirteen.

Guest THEdude

i use fototime.com

they give a 30 day trial, after the 30 day trial you have to remove the pictures you had but you get another 30 days

in other words your shit will be up for 30 days

i don't know

*jaw drops* its hot shit man... i would of liked to see it with maybe a 3-6 but it looks hot now

Guest Grow a Beard

man that shits nice................now paint it and send it my way. SOUTH

very nice, i enjoy all of that, not too found of the R and S though, but thats just me, but your mathew13 handstyle in the top right corner, that caught my attention, I really like that, is there any other threads you posted an image that focuses more on your handstyles, if so tell me, possibally in a private message...

I really like that, except for the arrow, it brings the whole image down a bit in my opinion.

Why are not more people contributing?

Of course, it might be that people just like me are lacking in the scanner department, but there´s got to be someone.

so "the vapors" is no longer gonna be the word/words??? have you thought of a new one?? perhaps you guys should do something related to 12oz. just a suggestion. im not entering this little shindig so i really have no say. laters.

ZESTO FOR MAYOR!!!

Guest --zeSto--

ahhh..... that's perdy !

you're obviously into the script too!

(onlt at a much higher level than me)

that's s'exellent!

tears yours is cool for sure i like it... but i think matts burns for sure.. i wanna see more peoples "the vapors"

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

THE SECOND ONE FOR SHORE THAT FIRST ONE HAS LETTER STRUCTURE LIKE MY NINE YEAR OLD SISTER HAS TITIES

....you have NO fuckin clue what letter structure is do you? your just copying what everyone else on here says

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this