to be or not tobe a pervert that is the question....

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

let me relate somthing that happened at work today:

I work in a office with silver reflective windows. Meaning people treat them like mirrors even though we can see from inside. So I'm going to the corner desks by the window to pick somthing up and everyones laughing. I look over to see a couple standing right up against the window outside holding each other. The chicks back is to the window and the guy is squeezing serious ass, only he has no idea he's doing it about 8 or 9 inches away from this womans face inside, whos trying to stay on the phone with a customer without laughing her ass off.

but yeah. not perverted but funny none the less. Every guy in the office tries to score a window desk cause its nonstop ladies checking themselves out in the "mirror" all day long.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yes im a perv...but no where near as perverted as my grandpa, who checks out girls young enough to be his grandchildren

Guest -MOE LESTER-

cus im a guy...my grandpa has cheated on my grandma like 5 times...but in japan its dishonerable to divorce...so they are still together

Archived