Do you work?

religion

why dont you ask your counsellor?

I did ask my school chump, but he said that post secondary is shit, and that I'd be better off un-clogging toilets. real inspiring. I guess I'll have to lose my current job as a start, then take to a life of sweet, sweet alcoholizm. I'll get married and make a bit of money as a lo-life jiga-loe, but then bloe it all on hot oil for my "super teased" hair doo. After the divorce, my wife will take 75% of my worldly possessions, (an Elvis poster, half a bottle Sleemans pale ale, and a clean change of thongderwear will still be mine!), then come to the bold realization that as a human being... I am a worthless peice of shit/meter maid. The reason I logged on to ask this is because I dont know ANY employed writers. And by employed, I mean making an average of above $20 an hour. Any less than that just pays for the women, jeri curlz, booze and bus fare. And I've gots to have curls!

Here in Canada, the best business/jobs usually have to do with:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

1. Two flame broiled patties special sauce on a sesame seed bun.

2. Human waste/philth

3. Some guy named Ringo, the border crossing, and a Scarface sized bundle of cocaine.

Ask any blue blooded Canadian!

Oh well, not to many inspiring responses... but at least I've got this hippidocious North Coast cheeb!

:yum: :yum:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

what the fuck

Rookie

live free die young.

have you ever tasted skin?

checkout the post right above when1

You gotta just work for a while to figure out what you wanna do. From my own experience I can say that this realization usually comes from know what you DON'T wanna do. Are you super driven and ready to climb the corporate ladder, or would you rather just work to get a paycheck?

• 1 month later...

Archived