Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've looked through each of these pages too many times to count, not just looking through the flicks, but reading what people who know nace, and who were just familiar with his work, had to say...and i just couldn't understand being so bothered by the death of someone i don't know, i normally disconnect from emotion in my own situations, so it's much easier when dealing with others...but this one i can't shake. rip for someone i never knew. your work must have had a huge affect on me.

not sure if it has been posted yet, but i know that nace and chip did a really nice production at the bridgewater sports arena in bridgewater new jersey a few years back. i'm pretty sure it is still there. one of these days i'll get my ass over there before they decide to get rid of it. hey chip, you know what i'm talking about?:confused:

yeah..that production was done for a skateboard event for another friend of ours who had passed away...shred for mike..

it was pretty fun...12 hour skate session and what not..

the wall they rocked was on some nuts ass ufo shit..

if you get flix..definitly post em...

Guest sodapop7

yeah it was with bigfoot,and quim c. also

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

not sure if it has been posted yet, but i know that nace and chip did a really nice production at the bridgewater sports arena in bridgewater new jersey a few years back. i'm pretty sure it is still there. one of these days i'll get my ass over there before they decide to get rid of it. hey chip, you know what i'm talking about?:confused:

i don't know if it's still up or not....there is also a place called laser mania on rt.18 in brunswick that we did.lots of nace styled backgrounds and space scenes.worth checking out for fan,s of john's work...before they decide to get rid of that too...

that laser mania place....... hmmmm i just got back from there.... i was picking up my brother and i was soooo upset i didnt have my camera..... chip did alot of those eyeball guys, and nace and chip have a niiiice piece as soon as u walk in on the right....... hmmm yes and it says like sumthing.... i have reeeally bad short term memory, over the snackbar, and its in letters that ive seen before that i believe nace does when he does a mayhem piece...... and then all the way in the back there is the huuuuge white piece and its just like on this wall like in a huuuuge black hole....... its niiice..... ima go there and get pics most definitly!...... indeed sumthing to get flix of. i love the space scenes!

RIPower Nace........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!

I am not sure what I wanted to say exactly.....I still don't believe that John is gone. Every night before I go to sleep I cry and hope that its some awful dream and every morning I wake up, in tears, knowing that it is not a dream. I miss him so much.

I guess I wanted to thank everyone for keeping his memory alive. Just about every day I reread almost every page of this trying to make it feel real, but it doesn't feel real. I am still waiting for him to call.

I know how much graf meant to him and I know that wherever he is, he has a huge smile on his face. He used to kid around and tell me how lucky I was to be with someone so famous. And to be honest with you, I am not sure that he knew how respected he is. I wish he knew before he had to go.

So thanks again everyone. As painful as it is to go on without him, it helps just a little bit to know that he will not be forgotten.

Love you John and miss you more.....

Karla

Everything seems deserted out here... I go exploring areas alone, and in a way it all seems empty.I was up 8am around Newark today exploring trainlines interconnecting with highway underpasses... I stumbled across some tiny Nace and chip simples in an open lot off the highway..I went in and took flicks and saw more simples further down.. I started to follow the trail of highways filled with about 15 or so Nace simples that lead up to 78. I had been wanting to check that highway for a while... never really been there before..I seen and flicked a lot of shit.