R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the new issue of Beautiful Decay there is a list on Nace's top 10 things...

1. Painting trains of any kind (clean or freights)

2. Old borden Krylon

3. Agnostic Front

4. Youth of Today

5. Seinfeld

6. Vegetarian Paradise 2(NYC)

7. Falafel

8. European Paint

9. New Jersey

10. Traveling, and painting with different people out of state.

• 2 weeks later...

ive never nace, but i feel as if ive met a part of him looking threw the magazines and im sure when i see his work in person it will feel as if i know him even more, he has truely been a large influence on the way i look at letters now, respect to family and friends of this king..

rest in peace

-cams

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude I'm not gonna get into what you meant to me putting it down for Jersey the way you did, even though with that I kind of just did... Everyones said it especially your friends , who you meant so much more to ,besides from the obvious reasons you can feel it when you read it. But I'll say this because I believe you were the person everybody says you were and I wholeheartdly acknowledge with that ... that people like you go to places like heaven. More than a year later and everytime I walk past something you did your still alive to me ,at least for that moment....I get filled up in the sense of dedication so evident in all your work. If you can hear me, great! If you can't it doesn't matter. All that matters is that your in a better place (understatement of the eon). Respect to Nace and his legacy.

Rock.It.Paranormally

Can't Fuckin Believe It!

yesterday me and my friend were driving over a fucking bridge and we saw the fucking NACE fr8 it was awesome in red, white, and blue ! holy shit!!! we were going crazy! it was filled from side to side! no bullshit!! it was like 40 min. from chicago going under a bridge by a fr8 yard! crazy!i'm just speachless!

R.I.P. Nace!!!

Hey John,

Dang it's been a while mang. This is the first opportunity I've had 2 get on here in 7 odd months since my 2nd accident took place. God tried 2 get me again, but once again he was thwarted. No doubt I'll b seeing u soon though man.

I'm slowly starting 2 get up again and it's only a matter of time and u'll b conquering New Zealand with your name again.

Always missed, never beaten man.

Keep resting peacefully and I'll see u soon.

SCREAMer UPC, TA, BML, CIA

So I went out to Jerz in August. I didn't realy paint but I got to roll in to NYC on the path. Seeing Nace up being in his area on the one year was super sad. THEN I SEE THIS PEICE it might not have been him but none the less it was a youth of today qoute. I had the biggest fucking smile on my face .The guy sitting next to me must of been weirded to all hell because of the amount of odd questions I was asking and the screams from my friends from seeing the KING live.

I never got the chance to met this guy and I wish I could have R.I.P NACEO!

DRUG FREE

ahh man i rarely come into this section because its hard seeing such HUGE inspirations such as nace a VE and just seeing the evidence the concrete facts that i will never see anything new from them... naceo if they have a comp in heaven im sure your on 12oz haha and i hope you get to see this cause your loved kid and your gonna stay loved forever no one forgot you nothing feigned your as alive now as you were a year ago your still the best thing to ever happen to me as far as graff goes!! wreck the pearly gates and dont forget the people who love you!:( :o

• 2 weeks later...

Archived