Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ASTISM

R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dope to see u again Sucio - yeah, I'm getting there man. I ran for my first time 2 nites ago, since the accident - I wasn't hellishly fast, but I can feel the rest of that power getting back there finally.

Nesm's still in a fair bit of pain, and has permanent hearing loss in his right ear. He's painted only a couple of pieces since the accident, the first of which was in December, but his shoulders are still causing him a fair amount of discomfort.

Glad 2 know u're round and I'll mail u within the next couple of days, as I got 4 days work, and need the cash, so I can get back over there ASAP, and get that trip back on that that drunken bastard took from me. I WILL see u soon bro, and will mail u soon too. Missin u Met and all the other Ohio boys. Hope all's well Chip and Newa - mail me if u guys r doin anything!

Peace to you all!

RIP Naceo

Quick funny story. So I am sitting in a job interview the other day all decked out in a suit and tie with my hair all gelled up thinking how funny it was that a few days before I was sneeking around on the train tracks painting, and now here I am all professional looking. So I am waiting to go into the interview and I look down at the brocures on the table and they all say NACE in the lower right hand corner. I was short for National Association of Colegic Employers. I could not help but to crack a smile. It made me feel much more at home........bump bump..

...man..

i was playin thps2x on x box today..checkin out the new levels for the game...

in the new york subway level, there's 2 laid up trains...

one of the trains got a nace piece on it...

i wish he could have seen that...

Guest sodapop7

naceo forever

truly new jersey's best of all time

Guest sodapop7

silvers.....

one night nace and i dropped about 75 silver block letter stamps put together .....those where the nights

Re: silvers.....

Originally posted by sodapop7

one night nace and i dropped about 75 silver block letter stamps put together .....those where the nights

jessus fucking christ almighty thats some slayer shit right their.....

i cant wait till i get my digital cam...imma go down to newark broad st. station on midtown direct line (nj transit) and then get some flix of that huge fuckin like glow in the dark green piece nace did i think chip is there too i dont rememeber...anyone else seen it? its been up for a while...:dazed: