R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy shit did sope have a tag on the right side of that car as well what are the chances of that ? 1 in a zillion? thats the dopest rip thing ive ever seen.... me and necs seen a nace tag on a csx car and we did a little rip nace thing on the door and i out lined the tag the same way cycle did

NACE NYC

:king:

Location 14th and west side highway. on top of bldg. driving down west side highway made a left on 14th st. right in front of you is an ESPO and someone else (cant remember right now) on a building up on the right hand side on the wall is a NACE piece. I've walked that area numerous times and just saw it the other day. I'll try to get a pic up of it.

Also was taking the train from the Elizabeth broad st. station on the newark bound side up on the corner of a bldg is a straight NACE piece.

SXE REVENGE

Guest FreeDaddy

Re: NACE NYC

Originally posted by sxe revenge

Location 14th and west side highway. on top of bldg. driving down west side highway made a left on 14th st. right in front of you is an ESPO and someone else (cant remember right now) on a building up on the right hand side on the wall is a NACE piece. I've walked that area numerous times and just saw it the other day. I'll try to get a pic up of it.

Also was taking the train from the Elizabeth broad st. station on the newark bound side up on the corner of a bldg is a straight NACE piece.

SXE REVENGE

espo and revs , yeah that building is straight leveled . theres a nice simple nace and chip on the other side. haven't been near there in a while , nice to know its all still running.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Re: NACE NYC

Originally posted by sxe revenge

SXE REVENGE

thats got to feel good, seeing your brother up like that. please dont take this the wrong way, but if sat here just talking about NACE pieces with out fliks, we would be here for A LONG TIME. your brother put in alot of work. i ride the northeast corridor of amtrak often, and he had that shit on LOCK.

much respect.

ripnace

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY

in todays sad state of graff affairs i can believe that,

there's someone that rights nace where i live... seriously.. kinda disrespectful..but its none of my business

I only found out recently on Artcrimes that Nace had been killed by some drunk driver . Fuckin dam shame. what a waste of life! I never knew him well but i painted with Nace, Emit, Gaze and Sub among many others in 1997 on the Kentucky Freeway wall. He was a dope guy and a dedicated writer!

He shall be missed by all!

RIP Nace!

True kings are never forgotten!

• 2 weeks later...

So in the last 3 weeks I've seen more nace hands and hallows then I've ever seen in my life it's in to the 20's for hallows and thats alot because I went out like 2 times this week and to the same spot that moves shit after a few hours....guy just keeps amazing me.RIP

Guest StompOnKomp

Rest In Power Naceo.

I met him weeks before he passed. Eich introduced us. He complimented my style. Told me he knew of me and I could be the next one. I'm gonna hold that true. Thanks for the push. It meant something.

jus somthing that i thought was cool...

i was with nak.and we were exploring this place that looks like it used to have trains layd up under route 3 somewhere by clifton or passiac or somwhere like that..so we walk in..and i see a sign with a tag on it..and i think to my self, man that looks like a chip hand...we walk down the tracks..view all the graff on the walls by it..a teck and proe? so we walk down and i see a str8 letter nace tag in marsh on a poll to a billboard..so im like no fucking way, so i mention to nak that it looked like a chip hand was on a sign when we walked in..so we get back over to where we walked in and sure enough there was a chip hand..and then we see more chip and nace hands...i was pretty supprised..i didnt think they came up this far north, they looked old too..i was happy to see it

Guest krowteN

near where i live there is a huge ford plant and we get racks and those 90' flat box cars that haul auto parts. nace has those shits on lock. every so often im blessed enough to catch some old nace 94 tags and hollows. on up through 2000. full color burners and all. nace is still the king. Rock on!

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by crso

nace had a good eye for color combos....:cool:

thats an understatement.........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived