R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that laser mania place....... hmmmm i just got back from there.... i was picking up my brother and i was soooo upset i didnt have my camera..... chip did alot of those eyeball guys, and nace and chip have a niiiice piece as soon as u walk in on the right....... hmmm yes and it says like sumthing.... i have reeeally bad short term memory, over the snackbar, and its in letters that ive seen before that i believe nace does when he does a mayhem piece...... and then all the way in the back there is the huuuuge white piece and its just like on this wall like in a huuuuge black hole....... its niiice..... ima go there and get pics most definitly!...... indeed sumthing to get flix of. i love the space scenes!

RIPower Nace........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!

I am not sure what I wanted to say exactly.....I still don't believe that John is gone. Every night before I go to sleep I cry and hope that its some awful dream and every morning I wake up, in tears, knowing that it is not a dream. I miss him so much.

I guess I wanted to thank everyone for keeping his memory alive. Just about every day I reread almost every page of this trying to make it feel real, but it doesn't feel real. I am still waiting for him to call.

I know how much graf meant to him and I know that wherever he is, he has a huge smile on his face. He used to kid around and tell me how lucky I was to be with someone so famous. And to be honest with you, I am not sure that he knew how respected he is. I wish he knew before he had to go.

So thanks again everyone. As painful as it is to go on without him, it helps just a little bit to know that he will not be forgotten.

Love you John and miss you more.....

Karla

damn karla....my heart goes out to you,stay strong.tomorrow a couple of us jersey boys are gonna go out and do a freight in memory of johns birthday.i wish there was more we could do,i just hope you and his family know how much he was loved by everyone...........naceo forever

Everything seems deserted out here... I go exploring areas alone, and in a way it all seems empty.I was up 8am around Newark today exploring trainlines interconnecting with highway underpasses... I stumbled across some tiny Nace and chip simples in an open lot off the highway..I went in and took flicks and saw more simples further down.. I started to follow the trail of highways filled with about 15 or so Nace simples that lead up to 78. I had been wanting to check that highway for a while... never really been there before..I seen and flicked a lot of shit.

that has got to be my favorite flick. the broke character. the way that the colors really came off on the car. and the fact that it is a nace tribute piece. you havee no idea how stoked i was to catch it. someone else suggested it might have been lemon or lead. it has philly hands on the other panel and you can make out nemel streaks in the flick.if anyone is wondering it was caught in virginia, heading up into virginia's/maryland's eastern shore.

when i first heard the news on artcrimes... i was shaken. just like reading about King DreamTDK, im still at a lost of words. bumps to all whose posting good times of another fallen brother. just as TIE gave me some motivation by 19... Naceo set another bar by 26. i take my hat off.

happy belated birthday.

RIP NACEO. DOPE FOREVER.

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

freephoto-i.net/users/metwallnuts/NEWNACET2B.jpg'>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MAYHEM BROTHER...ONE MORE FOR YA.

YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN..ALLWAYS IN MY HEART....

THIS WAS DONE BY MET AND WHEN...RIP KING NACEO...

Archived