Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ASTISM

R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Graffiti Sux- it says 98 right next to it

A few I just got to uploading.

http://www.pbase.com/image/602743.jpg'>

by:Sacer,Met,Chip7,Newa

http://www.pbase.com/image/602742.jpg'>

by: Rime

http://www.pbase.com/image/602749.jpg'>

by: Rime

http://www.pbase.com/image/602751.jpg'>

by:Rime with Toper

http://www.pbase.com/image/602842.jpg'>

Scribble2001

RIP NACEO

A sidenote on all those nace tributes is that they're all on the same highway one underpass after another. The other day my father goes "ay who's nace?, how'd he die?" me.. "huh?! what?!" .. pops.."I was on 287 in jersey" NUFF SAID.

287 is becoming a beautiful thing again, i wish it didnt have to be in the name of nace's death however...rip! bump to the top.

Guest ego trippin

sad shit

judging by his flicks and the comments you guys are writing, nace was a great painter and a great guy. my thoughts to his family and friends and respect to his crew.

may his soul rest in his pieces

Guest serpent of the light

yeah, this is the second time i've gotta make the 666 th post. i own.

hail the dark lord

xxx303

That looks to me to be the flood walls in allentown. Anyone know if it is still cool to paint there. last I heard some kids got caught there, that was a nice spot.

Originally posted by RIME.KCW.BBT

Naceo I cry everyday for you you will be missed

what the fuck is your problem?

You must be a real herb to use someone elses tag name as a screen name...

toys these days .... go figure!

:rolleyes:

i havent been on here for a while, it's sad that the reason im back is to deal with stupid BS. that dude posting as RIME KCW BBT is not really RIME, please ban whoever that is...

on another tip...

John RIP, you are with me everysingle day.

i never really went into detail about my feelings on here, mostly because things had just happened and because i didnt feel like having a bunch of people i dont know read this, but to those of you on here who know me and knew John and the situation surrounding his death; this is for you guys:

There is not an hour that goes by in my day when i dont think about John. Everything reminds me of that fucking day. the annoying lower back pain, the scars on my arm, the letters from the judge, calls from my lawyer, talking to my mom, talking to my friends... everyday there is 1000 reminders of the accident, but for every reminder of the accident, there are 1000 more images of it in my head, in my dreams, in my memory... it's like those few moments are stamped in my brain. I know we all miss John and I know how hard it has to be for the ones of you who were the closest to him. But when you feel bad, think about how I feel, maybe that will make you feel better. my whole life has changed since that day and i'm never going to be the same, but thats not a bad thing. I try to enjoy every moment of my life now, cuz you never know when you're gonna be gone. that could have been me that day and sometimes i wish i would have been. That whole day went like a perfectly normal day. like your day went today or like tomorrow will. then, all of a sudden, John is dead, we're all in the hospital. In the span of 20 minutes we all went from talking about hitting freight later that day to praying we'd all make it. Life can change in a matter of seconds, remember that. if you wanna tell someone you love them, do it! if you wanna do something really bad, do it! you never know what's gonna happen in the next 10 minutes of your life... to my boys on here and all of John's boys: im eternally sorry... i really am. much love.

sleep well John, you know I'm trying to do the best i can...

drove down 287 in jersey today for the first time in a while and i gotta say that shit was beautiful. its pretty rare that you see pieces like that painted on a busy hiway...plus the rediculous ammount of emo throwups.

Originally posted by From Autumn

its pretty rare that you see pieces like that painted on a busy hiway...plus the rediculous ammount of emo throwups.

that shit's not rare in central jersey...