R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant wait till i get my digital cam...imma go down to newark broad st. station on midtown direct line (nj transit) and then get some flix of that huge fuckin like glow in the dark green piece nace did i think chip is there too i dont rememeber...anyone else seen it? its been up for a while...:dazed:

i've looked through each of these pages too many times to count, not just looking through the flicks, but reading what people who know nace, and who were just familiar with his work, had to say...and i just couldn't understand being so bothered by the death of someone i don't know, i normally disconnect from emotion in my own situations, so it's much easier when dealing with others...but this one i can't shake. rip for someone i never knew. your work must have had a huge affect on me.

not sure if it has been posted yet, but i know that nace and chip did a really nice production at the bridgewater sports arena in bridgewater new jersey a few years back. i'm pretty sure it is still there. one of these days i'll get my ass over there before they decide to get rid of it. hey chip, you know what i'm talking about?:confused:

yeah..that production was done for a skateboard event for another friend of ours who had passed away...shred for mike..

it was pretty fun...12 hour skate session and what not..

the wall they rocked was on some nuts ass ufo shit..

if you get flix..definitly post em...

Guest sodapop7

yeah it was with bigfoot,and quim c. also

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

not sure if it has been posted yet, but i know that nace and chip did a really nice production at the bridgewater sports arena in bridgewater new jersey a few years back. i'm pretty sure it is still there. one of these days i'll get my ass over there before they decide to get rid of it. hey chip, you know what i'm talking about?:confused:

i don't know if it's still up or not....there is also a place called laser mania on rt.18 in brunswick that we did.lots of nace styled backgrounds and space scenes.worth checking out for fan,s of john's work...before they decide to get rid of that too...

Archived