R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

On Rt 80 all of mayhem and just good artists in NJ and famous artists from all over got the sound barriers by patterson, next time youre going through maybe to NY or somethin, keep ya head up going eastbound, youll see some nice stuff, liek that big black and bright blue nace

yeah i was going to ny this weekend and saw that shit i almost cried .

i seen all those under passes. i seen the flicks of some of them on here too, but how come i didnt see the one that was on the bridge, near the exit 2a i think. like some ayer (rip) shit ya know i want to see that again so if anyone has flixs post them or email them.

R.I.P. NACE

YOU ARE TRULY MISSED

i hope that warren guy gets the shit kicked out of him

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nak

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mizx/nace.jpg'>

Caught on a train before a tunnel in NJ... tooken on 12/28/01

RIP nace

i climbed over that fence at the top last weekend jus to get flickso f that ..and the revs and hope roller on the gas station behind..never even saw it untill i was flicking the rime on the bridge above it

expect an nj highway post fro me in the next few days

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/done2death/nace-ku%20sy.JPG'>

NACE w/ KUNT & SYPHI

1997- Jersey City Facing the NJ Turnpike. The Syphi is still running-

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/done2death/nace-%20ku%20sy2.JPG'>

NACE as PINT- Done I'd say in June or July of 01'. On Rt. 35 in Sayerville. Still up-

NACE RIP

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Originally posted by LEADONE

yo met way to go on the holey roller, nice man. see you soon

this in essence made me tear. we will all be there soon... thank you john

I was up in my room last nite, just thinkin bout the whole incident, and was putting away some old magazines that Askew, Deus and Gasp had been reading over at my place, and the only one of all of them I chose randomly to look thru was Iron Burners #1. I open it to find a Nace interview - the only interview in the mag. A few flix in it too - I'd love 2 be able 2 scan a couple in here, as there were 2 or 3 as yet unposted, but damn it was good just seeing u there bro.

Thinkin of u John, RIP bro. C u soon!

yeah i remember the first issue of iron burners. It was one of the first mags i ever looked at. Me and my boy even knew the nace interview by heart. I lost the mag about 2 years ago, but if i still remember..IB-"have you ever been caught? NACE- "ive never been caught, ive been spotted before, usually by truck drivers too lazy to get up, but im sure to get out of the situation as quickly as possible." give or take a couple of words. Scream if you could post the interview that would be cool. Rest in Peace nace.

just wondering did this micheal warren have any idea about who john was...like did they bring up that john was a writer at the trial????

FR8BURNER - I don't believe that Michael Warren knows this, but the judge would know that John was down for an "art related trip", with the info we had to give out to our attorneys.

Peace! RIP Naceo

Archived