R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN BRO, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON THESE DAYS, MY CONDOLENCES AND SUPPORT TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS, AND KERN I HOPE YOUR OK KIDDO. TALK TO YOU SOON.

YA SEE!! FUCK THESE DAMN GRAFF FUNCTIONS!

IF NACE WAS IN JERSEY DOIN A FR8 NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! DOWN WITH THE MAGAZINE CULTURE!

IM REALLY SORRY TO HEAR THIS, THIS SHIT FUCKED UP MY DAY.

Guest iced out mocha

my god i dont even know what to say. i never even met the guy and waking up on a monday morning(afternoon) and reading this just made my day a little bit gloomier. my condolences go out to the family, and i dont even know what to say. i hope his soul rests in peace.

--aeon.

i just got off of the phone with kern and he told me the story, i am in tears. rip john, you will be missed. also nesm is in a coma, i hope he recovers. also no one has mentioned scream from new zealand get well soon. i am so depressed...

RiNsO TA

this is something to think about the next time you drink. if you drive you deserve to be fucking shot in the throat. nace took the responsibility to keep himself clean, buit some asshole couldn't do the same and as a result, 3 are hurt bad and one is dead.

r.i.p. to the man, and get we soon to the others.

This is a damn shame.... NACE left the greatest impression on me since day one...

The colors; the lines; the crisp feel to each of his paintings made me feel like he was so ahead of his time.... People use to jock DONDI like that! They need to pay the exact same respect to NACE for everything he had done to create the feel that each of his pieces left on you! Respect a fallen king!

[This message has been edited by Boring Bastard (edited 08-13-2001).]

theres nothing to say here but to give my deepest respects and condolences to nace's family. and now to hear that nesm is in a coma? man, if he goes down as well, we all will be losing two of the best styles seen. best of luck to nesm and everybody goin through this crisis. rip nace..

Guest SymonSays25
Originally posted by jus:

RIP man its a sad thing all theses writers are passing away recently.dream,tie,rob one,ayer,spek,nace an to everyone else RIP

Stun

this has really been bothering me all day, it's really sad. my very deepest sympathies and hopes to all who survived and who are personally affected by this. i really hope that all the survivors pull through with their injuries (mental and physical)... fuck.

dyner.asp.wfr.sXe.....

Originally posted by when1.0:

this is something to think about the next time you drink. if you drive you deserve to be fucking shot in the throat. nace took the responsibility to keep himself clean, buit some asshole couldn't do the same and as a result, 3 are hurt bad and one is dead.

r.i.p. to the man, and get well soon to the others.

Originally posted by SPEEKS:

Damnit, what is this shit. I just started to look at Spek's graf, and then he gets murdered. Then i start lookin at Nace and he passes away. Well RIP Spek and one love to Nace for blessin the NJ graf scene.

>

well please dont start looking at my graff.

sad about nace. i hit a spot with him which was cool. it was funny because when city workers came and sweated us we had to get down on the ground and nace had seen a white rat running around. all i could hear was him saying "yo im about to run i cant be down here with that rat runnin around".

This is so fucking sad. another incredible writer dies. Although i have only painted and hung out with nace a couple of times, I can honestly say that he was a true inspiration. Probably one of the top writers ever. It is so sad to hear that a str8edge kid with his head on straight gets killed over another fuckers drinking problem. Next time you get in the car all liqoured up think about it. dont be a fucking ass and think your all fine. you could kill someones child, relative or friend. Rest in peace jon.

your name will be carried on through the firestorm

Archived