R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: R.I.P. NACE DF

Sometimes i wish there was a way we could get John Q LAw to just leave his shit alone you know, never get buffed. What zeph says about Nace in Art of Storytellin was what really opened my eyes to nace and i only ever spotted a couple of his trains but man were they ill. RIP NACE. Legends never die.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone kno how homie died; I don't mean to dis' by talk'n about a 'negative point' in his life,but I heard he got his foot caught in one of the rails that change the track and a train came and got'em.(Dats what I heard) I'm curious to kno if that is a possible threat ya need to look out for and shit!....Love'N'Respect his work!

R.I.P NACE.....one of da Godfatherz of Newskool writing!.....YA.HEARD.ME!!!

Anyone kno how homie died; I don't mean to dis' by talk'n about a 'negative point' in his life,but I heard he got his foot caught in one of the rails that change the track and a train came and got'em.(Dats what I heard) I'm curious to kno if that is a possible threat ya need to look out for and shit!....Love'N'Respect his work!

R.I.P NACE.....one of da Godfatherz of Newskool writing!.....YA.HEARD.ME!!!

dood..i think you watched Joe Dirt one too many times..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rip nace0 its a shame i nvr had a chance 2 see anyof his freshly painted stuff i heard tht he wasa great guy and he was very inspirational rest in power nacezero ur fr8s are still running strong.

Archived