FUCK I HATE PHYSICALS

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

dam yall, i might lose a nut! ahahahahahahaah :lol:

something is wrong with my right nut, like one of my intestines or organs or something is slippin into my nut sack, i just thought i had huge nuts, but i guess not.

i might hafta get cut or something, i could be 1/2 man pretty soon just like tom green :D ahahahahahahahah

shits fucking serious but funny to.

and having a guy touch your nuts is ackward... normally mini me and his 2 nutty buddies only come out in time of war... ;)

sighhhhhhhh, it aint easy being me. and yes, i JUST got back from this shit... and came straight to 12oz with the findings. :lol:

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahahaha. takes me back to my jock days.

"drop your droors. your underwear too. now cough."

"cough cough."

"hernia check cleared."

hahaha. bad times..... i got away with my physical this time without the hernia check though. stay away from my balls damnit!

we had mandatory physicals for new students at my highschool i went senior year. they were right i the always crowded nurse's office in one of those sleeping booths. the only thing between me and the crowd outside was a thin curtain that could be opened at any time.

i even had a lady do the physical, but i just felt sick when she gave me the cough test. it was during school, come on. seriously i felt just plain dirty for the next week.

but yeah, i gotta go to the doctor soon for some serious-type thing with the Mang wang. not looking too forward to it.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You probably got varicoceles on the right nut. It's no big deal, but it's a good idea to get it removed. I have to take care of my left nut myself. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest willy.wonka

i remember in a mental hospital some dude DR wanted me to take my pants down for some shit and i was like "hell no!" i resisted even more when he started showing signs of dissapointment....fucking psycho pervert

Guest postaholic

^^^^^^^^^^^

actually i have... :o nerd...

anyways, just got back from the NUT INSPECTORS

and limme tell you, shit was hilarious. this chick lady comes and gets me from tha lobby, and takes me to this room, tells me to get naked (shorts and underwear) and throw on this gown thingy... and i looked at it and i was like what tha fuck it had no back and no straps to hold it together, and im suppost to tramp around this place with my ass hanging out?

so i put it on grabbed my shorts and shit, and went down the hall to meet up with her in the next room. i laid down on the chair thingy and she put this towel over my dick and told me to hold it out the way with a SHOCKED look on her face (from the hugeness im assuming) :lol: JK

but anyways, so im holding my dick and she is lubbing up my nuts and all i can think about is my next reply on 12oz. so im cracking up in my head, and then i realise man, this lube is some top notch shit, however she put so much on it felt like she peed on me or something cuz it was kinda warm to, but anyways then she grabs the scanner thingy and starts rubbing all over my nuts with it.

after awhile my eyes were rolling in tha back of my head and i was about to goto sleep from how good it felt, and i was dam near on the verge of getting a boner so i was like calm down guy, and started thinking about stupid shit :D

it was also funny as fuck cuz i feel like a slut or something, but in a good way, cuz ive been dropping my draws where ever i goto and getting my nuts fondled.

shits hilarious. :lol:

thought yall might want to know.. ;)

ill keep ya posted. :king:

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by postaholic

thought yall might want to know..

think again. seriously is there anything you wouldn't tell us. i mean how hard were those days for you when you stayed off the board? thinking about posting while a chick is lubing your nuts up.....

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by El Mamerro

You probably got varicoceles on the right nut. It's no big deal, but it's a good idea to get it removed. I have to take care of my left nut myself. Beer,

El Mamerro

i had the same damn thing...i got into a bike accident and it fucked up a bunch of shit down there...my nuts were fuckin blue for liike 4 days so i had to get surgery...the only bad thing is that theres a small scar near my groin thats not too attractive

Guest postaholic

Re: Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by nomadawhat

think again. seriously is there anything you wouldn't tell us. i mean how hard were those days for you when you stayed off the board? thinking about posting while a chick is lubing your nuts up.....

those days were ruff yes :lol: butcha know what? DONT WORRY ABOUT ME SON! if you dont like what i say, when it says POSTAHOLIC started the thread, dont come in, if you continue to, you obviously like what i be saying, feel me? :king: dont hate...

and why do i tell yall silly shit like this? because of people like this:

Originally posted by WALE!pd

hahaha good lord man..... this is fuckin hilarious, i dont know if some bitch was lubin my nuts i would purposely get a boner, then you wouldnt have to hold your cock out of the way , maybe try and poke her in the eye or something lol...

he found it funny, and mighta even chuckled when he read my shit. therefore, mission accomplished. dont try to learn from me, just take me lightly or not at all. word.

and like MARTIN LAWRENCE said: "id rather tell you about MY LIFE and my shit, rather than wait until someone does a special on me and tells it for me..."

holla :king:

Guest duffman

I found it kinda funny... The funneist part is when the nurse was fundeling your nuts all you could think about is the GUYS at 12 oz...

thats pretty gay....

Guest duffman

dont worry bro if you have to get a plastic nut it comes in handy...

my older brother got one and said he can fuck bitches non stop for about 3 hours before he busts..

something to do with not producing as much sperm or some shit I guess...

But thats if you can stop thinking about your BOYS at 12 oz

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by nomadawhat

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the song remains the same..................

i guess little kids will laugh at little kids........and thanks for the advise, i'm gonna take it and run. peace!

and i rest my case ladies and gentlemen!!!

not even 5 mintues after his cards been pulled and he is back in tha thread!!! :lol:

"IM NOT LAUGHING AT YOU!!! IM LOOKING PAAAAAAAAAAAAAST YOU" :rolleyes:

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by duffman

I found it kinda funny... The funneist part is when the nurse was fundeling your nuts all you could think about is the GUYS at 12 oz...

thats pretty gay....

i never said anything about the GUYS of 12oz, i said i couldnt stop thinking about my next 'REPLY'

try again playa... ;)

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by postaholic

actually i have... :o nerd...

anyways, just got back from the NUT INSPECTORS

and limme tell you, shit was hilarious. this chick lady comes and gets me from tha lobby, and takes me to this room, tells me to get naked (shorts and underwear) and throw on this gown thingy... and i looked at it and i was like what tha fuck it had no back and no straps to hold it together, and im suppost to tramp around this place with my ass hanging out?

so i put it on grabbed my shorts and shit, and went down the hall to meet up with her in the next room. i laid down on the chair thingy and she put this towel over my dick and told me to hold it out the way with a SHOCKED look on her face (from the hugeness im assuming) :lol: JK

but anyways, so im holding my dick and she is lubbing up my nuts and all i can think about is my next reply on 12oz. so im cracking up in my head, and then i realise man, this lube is some top notch shit, however she put so much on it felt like she peed on me or something cuz it was kinda warm to, but anyways then she grabs the scanner thingy and starts rubbing all over my nuts with it.

after awhile my eyes were rolling in tha back of my head and i was about to goto sleep from how good it felt, and i was dam near on the verge of getting a boner so i was like calm down guy, and started thinking about stupid shit :D

it was also funny as fuck cuz i feel like a slut or something, but in a good way, cuz ive been dropping my draws where ever i goto and getting my nuts fondled.

shits hilarious. :lol:

thought yall might want to know.. ;)

ill keep ya posted. :king:

lmfao this is one of the funniest things i've ever read on here..a plastic nut would be fun,i wonder if it would make noises when it hits something in your pocket somehow?deep pockets.I want a plastic nut!

Guest postaholic

GOT NUTS?

i do, but only one now! :o

naw just kidding, its not as bad as we thought, but i do look like i got a hernia... :o :o :o

sigh, its not life threatening, but you know... :(

no brains or sex or wanking for me for weeks on end. i might commit suicide from tha no wankin' :lol:

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk my luck, right before im suppost to be cutting out and going to another city for school, man, the bitches are going to hafta form lines and get on waiting list til i recover, know what i mean? :D

:king:

Archived