ELK-va he' soooo good!

Guest mcpeepants

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when you put your damn pictures on the internet, they are gone forever, anybody can take them anybody can print them out to be theirs, anybody can do whatever the fuck they want to do with them because you just let them go to about a billion people, people really cant be bothered by someone posting their flicks, and to even make a reply just to say it's their flick....i cant understand that, that just bothered me, but anyway, elk is a dope writer, his style is original (or at least by what ive seen) in a time when styles are a dime a dozen.

and 87centhitman, i think your talking about the bode characters, the green duck guy and the cheech wizard. i think.

Guest mcpeepants
Originally posted by  

elk already had his own thread on here.

really i couldnt find it just the one for euro elk. and where is your name howd you do dat?

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00216146f00000003.jpg

I don't know about everyone else, but I've seen soo soo so many of these characters everywhere done by lots of different writers...Different styles, usually, but the face is pretty much the same every time...Another played out one is those duckbill characters, If you know what I mean they were everywhere alot in the 80's

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about...you've seen so many of those characters but..they're all painted by ONE person...and as far as "the duck bill characters" ...they're bode characters and they're a staple of graffiti...you obviously have no position in what you're talking about so you should take a seat if you're not sure what's really going on.

Guest Dr. Drew

i don't see how anyone likes these letters. if they were painted on a canvass and passed off as abstract or surreal art i could see some people liking this kinda stuff.

what i like about graff is taking letters and morphing and abstracting them, while still remaining letters.

Subway art ?

Another played out one is those duckbill characters, If you know what I mean they were everywhere alot in the 80's ....

Subway art i suggest you read it look carefully for Vaughn Bode!

I think this elk imposter should just give up the name to the great Elk PFB i suggest the other dude changew his name to Artus Fartus..

Guest imported_b0b

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by T.T Boy

the london elk has rome pretty smashed right now, anyone know if hes still here? ive seen some fairly recent stuff by him. but yeah hes good.

He tagged my street last night, so he is in the UK.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

i don't see how anyone likes these letters. .

What he said and this isn't because of the US/UK Elk thing at all.

elk is dope as fuck, the way he layers colors is amazing, these pictures dont even capture his amazing-ness..

I have seen a couple where ive sat for hours pondering how he thought out how to layer the paint, so perfectly, as to catch the light shining with multiple color's layed on top of eachother... and i could only describe it as a sober trip,

as for the letters being there, sometimes i see them clear as day, sometimes i dont see them at all...to me hes an artist rockin' his own style, which is dope

Re: Re: Re: ELK-va he' soooo good!

Originally posted by chozer

shut up. if you knew elks name or what he look like, you probably wouldve told the cops who he was too.....

why is he even on this website, shortbus needs to never relate himself to anything graff ever again

Archived