new stalker pic

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is so much fun

The candy bar industry has no creativity whatsoever. When I looked through the pantry this afternoon, I found a completely new candy bar made by Reese's. It's called a "fast break" and it is composed of chocolate, peanut butter, and nougat. Oh, real original. How long did it take them to come up with that?

Modern candy bars are all combinations of the same ingredients. Chocolate, caramel, nougat, cookie, peanut butter, and peanuts. Sometimes those little crispy rice things. Candy corporations probably have a spinner, a la "Wheel of Fortune," that they spin three or four times to come up with the formula for their next concoction. They need some innovation. They should make a candy bar with a creamy mint center. Or something. Or how about a candy flavored like wood? I'd buy that.

My breathing patterns are off today. I keep breathing less often than I need to, and it makes me drowsy.

Erika made a brilliant observation today on the bus coming home. She said she hates it when people refer to microwaving food as "nuking it." I've always hated that phrase, but I've never really given much thought to the fact that I hate it. It makes me feel uneasy about eating the food, but I'm not entirely sure why.

We also decided that they should make an "atom bomb microwave." You'd put your burrito or such in the microwave (in the middle of the desert), drive a mile away, and press a remote control. And, voila! (Radioactive) warm food!

Yes, Erika is the greatest. I'm glad you noticed.

My pockets are full of pixy stix powder.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Originally posted by DMX

You'd put your burrito or such in the microwave (in the middle of the desert), drive a mile away, and press a remote control. And, voila! (Radioactive) warm food!

If you were in the middle of the dessert, you could just set the burrito out in the sun for a few minutes, thus eliminating the 2 mile trip to get your food.....

• 2 weeks later...

she looks better in person too. she's a nice girl, though she didn't want to go out with me when the question was asked. true story. :o but that is how the story goes. i just got back from seeing avenged sevenfold. crew tension was so fucking high tonight, but alas, we swore we wouldnt start anything tonight (since it was the reopening of this club) and the other crew would only talk to our backs. weakness.

Archived