who would u fuck JENNA JAMESN OR SHAKIRA

the JEL kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Melburnian

Hard decision Jenna has tha best tits mad lil sexy body and face and shed be a fucken mad bitch in bed shed know how to work it if u what i mean Shakira iz also hot she has tha sexiest curves mad long blonde hair pretty lil face mad ass nice tits i dunno hard decision but id choose shakira jus coz she hasnt fucked everyone else in tha planet but if i chose jenna shed wana fuck shakira too get some freaky shit on damn shakira for mine

Originally posted by Melburnian

Hard decision Jenna has tha best tits mad lil sexy body and face and shed be a fucken mad bitch in bed shed know how to work it if u what i mean Shakira iz also hot she has tha sexiest curves mad long blonde hair pretty lil face mad ass nice tits i dunno hard decision but id choose shakira jus coz she hasnt fucked everyone else in tha planet but if i chose jenna shed wana fuck shakira too get some freaky shit on damn shakira for mine

That was me writin that not my bro cunts i'd give both of em a run for there money but if i had to choose it'd b shakira

Archived