who would u fuck JENNA JAMESN OR SHAKIRA

the JEL kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jenna jameson has a seroius case of roast beef curtains going on.

maybe if she hadnt spent years getting fucked by 10inch dicks and all that jazz........then maybe.......yeah.

a younger cleaner jenna over shakira, just because her voice would annoy the shit out of me after about 4 minutes....(shakira i mean...)

Guest mikro137

shakira is dumb from what ive heard from her mouf... (like on tv and such) shes got nice hips , jenna just ughhhhh shes just gross , but if i was drunk and had 1 day to live , and needed to have sex to save the human race , id fuck jenna , and bust nut on her back... forreal. ;) i like shakira , shes prettier.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

The young ones of Hallstatt, and the sky

Silver-ilked spears have been whetted

Vast hilts and sheeny torques of gold;

Crafted from vanquished legacies.

]whats with this second rate mediaval(?sorry didnt want to think) literature?? post pics bro its much funnier

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by ubejinxed

i think it's funny how much thought ya'll put into who you'd rather poke and why.

what the fuck mayne who says anyone put thought into it?

jenna probably knows what she's doing better, but i'd be afraid of the hotdog-in-a-hallway effect...and jenna would probably be able to bring some of her friends along..

shakira... i want to fuck her like i want to fuck any hot girl, nothing outrageous... ia ppreciate the budonkadonk though..

• 3 months later...

Archived