Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today i found some not to old krylons from the 90's but i found like 6 cans of a color called tomato which is a brickish kind of red. never seen this color before at any of my local stores even back in the day. i guess my stores didnt stock that color. i found em on a road trip. and some 80's rusto harbor blue and lemon yellow. and some early 90s leather browns. nothing to great or old but some nice older cans i will probably use a few of each color and keep a couple for the future when they are actually rare. lol

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

nothing to special but some older cans so i got em today i have some more of the same types different colors i am going to hold on to. plus a buch on old AA and PT cans all colors i kept em since they switched the caps on the new cans. i have been kinds bs collecting older cans the past 10 or so years btu i havent ran across any real old ones yet. i have been hitting places much harder lately everywhere i go so im sure i will one day.

i have also been stacking ultra flat blacks since they switched cans also. today i found 4 cases plus the ones off the shelf in the pic.

IMG_0144.jpg

found this at my job and i have no idea anything about it. and i went through all of the pages on here havent seen one.

Archived