Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh dune got the good copy of enamalized, I am stuck with the alternate cover of just caps....Sticking with the subject of anomalies some older krylon cans from the 68 era would take a lithographed can of the same color and paper label over them, for no obvious reason. I seen examples of white stencil in paper labels that all had school bus yellow cans under them. You can probably blame it on the companies that supplied the cans to krylon, or maybe an error in production of a color being placed in a wrong can. Instead of writing off the whole batch and taking a loss they would just put the correct label on a can. Shit like this can go on and on and on and on....

Hey Dune may I ask you a question? Where did you get that signed PJ Red Devil can from? Did you get it from SEEN's site? I ask, because I recently heard that Pj's wife gave birth to twins and since they needed his paint display room for the babies that she ordered him to get rid of the excess cans. And as a result he signed or pieced on all the cans that he got rid of in order to see where they (the cans) may wind up later. I heard that SEEN grab a bulk of them for some future art projects? And we're talking in excess of 150 cans here. Would be happy if you would enlighten us as to where I may obtain a few of the cans. Thanks.

Dune, Thanks I did! I misspoke before. Pj gave SEEN 150 of those cans for his birthday last month. After seeing them, SEEN grabbed the others that Pj had to get rid of. I guess SEEN will be doing alot of painting with them? I know I'll be checking seenworld.com on the regular. I already emailed the site asking about the cans, even the empty ones after Seen uses them. I'll keep you posted, as I don't know how to send a private message.

nah well i put up Jb JukeBox JBox but the finest cans i use must be krylon

colorz like tan n black with some bright purple and white makes for a pretty good Bomb

or this paice i put up u can use red and white and is u look carefull outline just barely with silver to make an alright peice

2u9ho5l.jpg

hey jbox why dont you go and write on some little girls stomach and go post it in the girls thread instead of infecting this thread with your faggot ass graffiti and comments

hmmm well say nigga don hate on my shit cuzz its clean i mean god damn nigga u bitch too much

Archived