Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slyle CMC

Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

the other day i found a oldass can of krylon...it was this dope ass jungle green. so i went out and busted some hurt ass tags on this building, and then they buffed it....o well

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Jan 28 2006, 10:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Jan 28 2006, 10:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-verse42@Jan 28 2006, 05:13 PM

:hatred:

lagrange georgia?

[/b]

na :king:

I am looking for avocados, if you don't see them here I need em....

eba00226452f00000109.jpg

Also looking for grenade cans

eba00226452f00000110.jpg

Looking for old derusto's, and pre "flamable warning" cans, usually dating to early 60's late 50's.eba00226452f00000111.jpg

Misc cans. Looking for those bernzomatics, and original soup style cans. Epoxy coppertone with 3oz coppertone shadow still in box, and jiffoam what you know bout that...

eba00226452f00000112.jpg

I know the rest of you guys have stuff to contribute, big or small always fun to see what is out there.

i use my paint fuck collecting it. what good is it sitting on a shelf. but thats just my opinion. i still collect baseball cards so i guess we all have are own hobbies

anyone wannna buy an ernie banks rookie card i hate the cubs

Any you cats have pictures of the stash of old cans from inside the old hardware store? That would be cool to see. :cool:

eba00226452f00000067.jpg

eba00226452f00000071.jpg

This is from one of the best scores I know of, and this is after it was cleared out of the "good" stuff. 12 packs, mostly paper labels and older, and I wasn't the first one in there, and the spot still has some good stuff in it as far as I know....