Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes there is coral pink...thanks joe

eba00226452f00000102.jpg

Speaking of pineapple yellow, If anyone is interested in buying a notch top, I got the hook up on one, not mint condition, but unused...also for sale a Jungle Green Notch Top, a full 68 mint green, Delta Blue Supreme Quality Red Devil Full and Mint...let me know if anyone is interested need some loot at this time...

If you seriously need some loot. Try selling the big faces pictured here. Until then, stop flossing

That guy is an ass....he supposedly had no more pineapple yellows after he sold his last one' date=' and now all of a sudden has another one....I got one more for sale other than the fucked up one on ebay. Anyone seriously interested in purchasing one make me an offer. Dont worry bout the one on ebay, the other ones I have are in better condition. On a side note there is another guy on there that will be posting some nice cans, he normally has rusto, but looks like he is listing other shit....and that sopranos kid got a nice pennant blue on there, if he did not have as many enimies you would probably see it go pretty hi, but knowing him he will close it before it ends, or bid with another one of his names so no one will actually win it....[/quote']

Hey Slyle, please tell us, if Sopranoss has so many enemies, how did he acquire the best collection (so I hear)? Also, if you have information on his other Ebay names, I'd be greatly appreciative if you shared them with all fo us here. I hate to lose my hard earned loot to bid pushers. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how to find out what year a krylon is if its borden. I have a baby blue but it doesnt have a date' date=' and there is a symbol on near the bottom of the can. Does a symbol stand for a certain year of production?[/quote']

Can some body hook up that info for me? Plus I just copped a Borden Avocado and it also has a funny symbol on the bottom of the can-- Is there a thread on here where I can find out what year is which? Or can someone tell me how to tell thedifference between years? Im interest mainly in borden and maybe early Sherwin's..Thanx!

these cans are probably not that old or worth much but can anyone give me a little info on any of these cans

first: gold tempo touch up can with ford written on top

temp1.jpg

second: black Decrolon spray enamel can

temp2.jpg

third:a white Behlen jet spray furniture finish can

temp3.jpg

fourth: a black Zynolyte spray-mate can

temp4.jpg

fifth: white old label stops rust rustoleum

temp5.jpg

Buntlack...

paint.jpg

never personally used any off this im too young but sum ppl i know sez tht shits sikkkkkkkkkk

Peace

That shit is German...you can get it in any hardware store here...it still looks the same....But where did ya get it from???

http://www.marabu-creative.com/

^^you'll find it on here...shit costs like 8$...in Europe there are no 1$ cans..the cheapest is racking or the 3$ Montanas...

I've got a bunch of paper labled Krylon Short Cuts cans, though I don't know if they're collectable, or even that old. The stock caps look different than any Krylon I've seen. Can anyone help me out?

Calypso Rose

Peach Parfait

Bahama Breeze

Ocean Blue

Isis Purple

Anyone?

I've got a bunch of paper labled Krylon Short Cuts cans, though I don't know if they're collectable, or even that old. The stock caps look different than any Krylon I've seen. Can anyone help me out?

Calypso Rose

Peach Parfait

Bahama Breeze

Ocean Blue

Isis Purple

Anyone?

Good Luck getting a reply on here, either no one gives a shit, or this thread is dead as fuck. Im still waiting on replies. just wanted to let you know. It was poppin in 03, 04 when everybody was posting but some of those import dudes are instinct probably.

Archived